Which one do you prefer, investment or employment?.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many people wish to be financially independent and that is why they continue to look for any investment programs both online and offline.
But based on my own suggestions, I think both employment and investment are good. If you don't have sources of income, it is wrong to invest with a loan because you are not sure of its profitability.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
As you have rightly stated But both employment and investment are good. but if you don't have a job going for employment is better then invest later that's how it should be done

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I do both. Being employed ensures that I have a stable income and spare money to save and invest. I would not consider borrowing money to make investment. It is too risky.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
Doing both can be great you get employed to help self have a stable income and spare money to save and then invest. All comes with their different benefits you need to choose.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Many people wish to be financially independent and that is why they continue to look for any investment programs both online and offline.
But based on my own suggestions, I think both employment and investment are good. If you don't have sources of income, it is wrong to invest with a loan because you are not sure of its profitability.
Yes, that's right, I totally agree with you. For now work is the main source of income, and from that income we can set aside some of our money for investment.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
I personally do not like employment, because I value my free time a whole lot, so I prefer investing as it allows you to do whatever you want and whenever you want to do it.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.101
If I have the chance, I would want to invest and be secured. Of course, I am only going to invest to a certain business that can sustain the financial part.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
If i was given an option to choose between employment and investment, my choice would be investment. This is because with investments you can actually make more and there are investments that would generate passive income for you.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.101
If i was given an option to choose between employment and investment, my choice would be investment. This is because with investments you can actually make more and there are investments that would generate passive income for you.
I hope I could also go into investment. In this way, I can earn more money and no need to deal with the bosses or with a company's rules and regulations. We need to work hard and invest certain things.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
To make money, we don't have to work for a company or become employees, we can also be self-employed to make money, collect some of the profits and buy investment instruments so you will make passive income.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
Currently I depend on employment. It is my main income. I am working on passive income and investment so I can be my own boss and don't depend on employer.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
As far as I am concerned employment is a capital slavery and it's something that will never give you financial freedom which is why I believe that Investments will always be better than being employed for the rest of your life.
Post automatically merged:

As far as I am concerned employment is a capital slavery and it's something that will never give you financial freedom which is why I believe that Investments will always be better than being employed for the rest of your life.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121

Post automatically merged:

Establishing your own business is what will guarantee financial freedom at any time.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Both of them are good. Of you are not financially stable you cannot engage in investment plans because investment is risky. When you are employed, you can use part of your earnings to invest instead of saving it. With this method, you hardly bear the crunch if unexpected happen to your investments.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
I do both because I like my job and it gives ne stable income every mouth I also invest and I earn a bit of profit I'm not there yet but I'm trying to expand my knowledge every day

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it depends on the nature of the person. Some people prefer getting employed since they can't raise funds. Others like me will prefer to be doing our own business even if it's not giving what we want.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
Yesh a lot of people do not like employment, because they might want to execute their projects and have free time a lot, so they prefer investing than going for employment.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
For now I would go for the employment. This is because the economy is so ravaged that nothing becomes sure and certain. Employment is however a sure bet as you will be receiving your guaranteed salary as soon as start working

Back