Which one is effective in business, informal or formal?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
You are actually right , there are times you need to be informal with customers especially if you are the type that doesn't really smile , it will make customers think you are putting up an attitude towards them
That's true, customers tend to like or dislike the situation too much formality that may lead to zero sales. It's discomfortable for me if I'm among the customers.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's true, customers tend to like or dislike the situation too much formality that may lead to zero sales. It's discomfortable for me if I'm among the customers.
Same here, I dislike that too , I don't really like more of the formality stuff , at least as a receptionist or sakes person or even workers in general you should at least be friendly and also put up kind gestures.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
In a business atmosphere customers must feel free to ask what they don't understand of the business set up and the staff or employees must answer in a formal way but for the gestures, the staff must emphasise a friendly manner to satisfy the customer.

Back