Which one would you engage, passive earnings or active earnings?

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$-4.236
If you are beginners in online business, what you would be embarking upon in online business is sites that you could be paid passive income to buy essential Commodities like wears, shoes, data, phones etc.
Consequently, you will be doing stuffs like surveying, micro tasking, clicking ads, etc.
For you to become financial independent, you need to be doing tasks that would pay you active earnings. This active earnings is sufficient enough to make you live a luxury lifestyle. You would be able to build your house, have your own cars, have time for your family. Become responsible in the society. Be freedom to be anywhere you wish globally.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.006
Being able to have a passive income is a dream that I have but not something that I have managed to achieve yet. Unfortunately, to earn a passive income you do need to be able to have worked hard at first to achieve that and that can take quite a while before you start seeing any signs of a passive income.

At the moment I rely on active earnings which limit the time I get to spend with my family and do the things I enjoy but I know over time that I will eventually start to see passive income and that is when I will be able to take a breather and spend more time doing the things I enjoy.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.955
I have both active and passive earnings. I am a freelancer doing translation work. That is my main source of income. I also buy dividend paying stocks, bonds and mutual funds. I get dividends on a regular basis. That is a great source of passive income.

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
I am so active working online. It means that I am earning online while working hard. I wish I could find a passive one or two. This is what everyone wants in their lives.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.003
If you want a passive income, just buy anything that has rental value and be renting it out. It could be a house, clothes, machines and tools. That way you would make passive income without breaking a sweat.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$-4.236
I am so active working online. It means that I am earning online while working hard. I wish I could find a passive one or two. This is what everyone wants in their lives.
Beginners in online business engage in passive incomes in order to eke out living. They participate in various online jobs just raise money.
Many are found in micro tasking sites like Picoworker, some in survey sites. All these actions could only generate passive income. If you want the means of making residual income online, you have to get trained for skills that could earn you tangible incomes.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.003
I always tell people to stick to what works for them. There are people that are good with micro tasks and paid to post forums and they make a good living out of it.

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
Beginners in online business engage in passive incomes in order to eke out living. They participate in various online jobs just raise money.
Many are found in micro tasking sites like Picoworker, some in survey sites. All these actions could only generate passive income. If you want the means of making residual income online, you have to get trained for skills that could earn you tangible incomes.
I am referring to not doing anything and earn passively. I was thinking to mining site, which I have not seen a good one until now. By the way, I am not into working on survey thing.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
I really do not mind doing both though. Instead of relying one way to make money, i would rather have multiple sources of income. While actively working, i want to still be able to earn passively.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.098
Pasisve income is very hard to get it can take decedes before you get pasisve income it's great to have it everybody dreams about pasisve income however to achieve that it takes a lot time effort and patience

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
I have always liked the idea of making passive income. But presently i make active income and i am building my passive income sources. It may take time but on the long run it will be beneficial.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
I have always liked the idea of making passive income. But presently i make active income and i am building my passive income sources. It may take time but on the long run it will be beneficial.
Yes passive income is definitely a good way to make money, especially when you are advanced in age. By that time you may not have the time or strength to carry out most of the activities you usually do before, so earning through passive income would be the best way out.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
Yes passive income is definitely a good way to make money, especially when you are advanced in age. By that time you may not have the time or strength to carry out most of the activities you usually do before, so earning through passive income would be the best way out.
Probably, your years of hard work will probably pay you off when you get old. That is why people should always try as much as possible to create passive income sources for themselves in their young age.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.315
Currently I am in both mode. Active in PTP forums and passive in staking programs. Even I am active in collecting satoshi from faucets in add into staking programs. I need few more source for satoshi.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
I would love to do both active and passive earnings as you would get more money. but if I'm to choose I will go for passive income as my main source of income.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
If possible I will follow both. I work actively managing online stores, and I work passively actively on several paid forums during my free time. So, I will have multiple sources of income to achieve financial independence.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
I don't know why but for now I just like to work online though I know going both ways can help me but I will prefer to go the online route.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
I would engage in active earning sources of income. This is because most active earning means of income requires relatively cheaper amount of capital to start up for that matter.

Back