Which other ad networks exist apart from adsense?

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What other ad networks have you used or heard of? How do they compare to Google AdSense in terms of ease of use, payment structure, and overall performance? Have you had any positive or negative experiences with these networks that you would like to share?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What other ad networks have you used or heard of? How do they compare to Google AdSense in terms of ease of use, payment structure, and overall performance? Have you had any positive or negative experiences with these networks that you would like to share?
Google admin is also another type of advertisement network. There is also another one called Google applovin.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.150
How sad! People do not know about the ad networks other than adsense but they want to leave comments. I have used multiple ads like adsense, media.net, infolinks, adhitz, propeller ads, a-ads, etc.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
How sad! People do not know about the ad networks other than adsense but they want to leave comments. I have used multiple ads like adsense, media.net, infolinks, adhitz, propeller ads, a-ads, etc.
You properly know what you are doing. Some comments here are out of scope and really damaging. Thanks for giving accurate information. Some of these wrong information should be wiped off for the sake of posterity.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.120
A-Ads network are hard in term of monetization so I think earning for infolinks website are much more better than the adsence one this is because even getting visitors payout still low or not increase in A-Ads.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.150
You properly know what you are doing. Some comments here are out of scope and really damaging. Thanks for giving accurate information. Some of these wrong information should be wiped off for the sake of posterity.
If I was a moderator here, I would have certainly wiped out these useless comments. I think posting on topics that you do not have any knowledge should be strictly discouraged to add value to the discussion.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
AdSense is the most popular ad network because it has a high rate compared to others. You can try Ezoic if you have a high traffic website. Their rate is very good like AdSense. Adsterra is also good and has no requirement.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A-Ads network are hard in term of monetization so I think earning for infolinks website are much more better than the adsence one this is because even getting visitors payout still low or not increase in A-Ads.
I have used a-ads many times and on my blog that has between 600 to 1200 users daily, I don't earn up to 500 Satoshi daily so the pay is very low. Have you tried infolink before and how is there pay?

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.120
I have used a-ads many times and on my blog that has between 600 to 1200 users daily, I don't earn up to 500 Satoshi daily so the pay is very low. Have you tried infolink before and how is there pay?
I did not have the chance to try infolinks I need some informations about the website before and if it pays or not and join under someone and idea of new blog (because previous one is denied by browser for containing linkslot so cannot longer make access to it) so pass your ref link so I may join under you if he contains cryptocurrency and try to start new proboards forum and enable monetization within 7 days.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I did not have the chance to try infolinks I need some informations about the website before and if it pays or not and join under someone and idea of new blog (because previous one is denied by browser for containing linkslot so cannot longer make access to it) so pass your ref link so I may join under you if he contains cryptocurrency and try to start new proboards forum and enable monetization within 7 days.
I don't really know the requirements of infolink because I tried it many times but never got approved.
This is my a-ads link a-ads.com. They don't have any requirement

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.000
I read so many reviews about the second site after then AdSense, and I found out the result as most people like adsterra as a second option but in my view, Google AdSense is far better than any other site

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.025
I have heard of this adnetwork some times back. I think it also does well in the industry of the online advertising on websites. However I don't have any idea about its payment rates.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I have only really looked into Google Adsense the most but I have heard of ones such as A-Ads and Adsterra. I am also looking into ones that pay out in crypto as well but a lot of the ones I have looked into want you to hit certain requirements which I don't at the moment hit so I have kept them to the side for now.

Cointraffic.io is one of them and another is BitMedia as well.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.025
In a matter of fact there are so many alternatives for the AdSense adnetwork.
We have infolinks, a-ads among others. However I have heard that their payment rates are very low compared to the market leader, Google AdSense

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are others however in my opinion adsense is the best of all of them and many peaple agree with that that's why it's so popular and most peaple use it

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many ad networks available. However AdSense has made a name for itself as one of the highest paying and most popular ad network. Other ad networks includes Adsterra, foremedia, purpleads, a-ads, propeller ads and so many of them.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Google admin is also another type of advertisement network. There is also another one called Google applovin.
All those things you mentioned there are not as networks. How can Google even set up competing as networks. Always try to do research before posting on a public forum like this.

Back