Which other ad networks exist apart from adsense?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
The one that I have heard about is bit media. And I also heard that coin traffic is doing well too for cryptocurrency niches.
You know that those advertisement programs will continue to come up. We will continue to have more and more of then but I don't think there is any of them that can beat Google Adsense for now

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many other ad networks that exists apart from adsense. It's just that adsense is much more popular. Some of these ad networks include; media net, Amazon advertising, infolinks.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
There are many other ad networks that exists apart from adsense. It's just that adsense is much more popular. Some of these ad networks include; media net, Amazon advertising, infolinks.
Infolinks is the one that one of my friends has been using for years and I'm always surprised whenever she says that she prefers it to Google adsense. I am sure she has her reasons

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Infolinks is the one that one of my friends has been using for years and I'm always surprised whenever she says that she prefers it to Google adsense. I am sure she has her reasons.
Yeah, she definitely has her reasons I have never heard anyone saying they prefer other ad networks to adsense though. Well everyone has their choices. My choice could be different from yours.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.285
There are couple of adnetworks that exist across the web. Apart from the Google AdSense we have the: adstera, A -ads, among others. However the most reliable and that pays better is the Google AdSense.

Back