Which Other Forums Do You Post On?

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
There are quite alot of forums and even more mushrooming but if i am to say which are the top ranking forums that are reliable i would go for beermoney forum,bizdsustry,tendri,forumcoin,mylot and the new baby in town that has strived to take a command in the forum industry RIF.The people behind these forums have really put in a lot of work to ensure that they build and invest in the forums so that the memebrs interests are super top priority.If i had a way to be active on all of them right now i would do it but sadly am on a little break and concentrating on something of my own that i am trying to build.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are so many forums you can be earning from like this forum. Many of them includes: Bizdustry, forum coin, beer money forum, micro worker and pico worker. You can reply my post if you want me to share you link to all these forums so that you can start earning there
Microworkers and Picoworkers are not forums they are micro jobs websites.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
There are so many forums where you can post and make money. We have tons of them on the internet.
It is true that there are so many forum where we can make money from but it is very important to know the forum that pays and the one that does not pay because we have a lot of them out there.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
There are so many forums you can be earning from like this forum. Many of them includes: Bizdustry, forum coin, beer money forum, micro worker and pico worker. You can reply my post if you want me to share you link to all these forums so that you can start earning there

Those are very great forums that you can post on and make money. I have been on Forum Coin for years.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What you did here is start an "Energy Sink". If that term is unfamiliar to you, maybe you will recognize the term it was derived from, the "Heat Sink", which is a cooling device you can find inside your computer on any heat producing component to help the fan keep it cooled down enough it does not self destruct.

The problem is the only way for you to effectivly find Forums that work for YOU, is to search for them with any search engine, register as a member and test them by your own set or parameters to find the ones that fullfil your requirements. Then use them long enough to determine if the income (or other benefits) meet your expectations. Here's a page that might help https://oldbuddy.info/forumcoin-ad/

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.710
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many paid to post forums out there. I have worked for Forumcoin. I don't like the interface. Now, I just post on RIF. Other than that, I do online surveys which offer better pay.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.005
I also post on forum coin, trendri and Lumoxchange forums though I don't work onnall daily but I try and they are good paid to post Forum you can try out.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.135
There are many paid to post forums out there. I have worked for Forumcoin. I don't like the interface. Now, I just post on RIF. Other than that, I do online surveys which offer better pay.
I go to Forumcoin at random. I prefer that than being in Beer Money Forum. I also stay here for a long period of time every day because I can learn so many things, especially about business per se.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also post on forumcoin not often tho I can't seem to find motivation to post I rather post on this forum it's the best for me I can have fun and make cash
Post automatically merged:

I mostly post on rif it's very fun and I always have fun to post on I love to interact with people on forums and also make money it's great

Last edited:

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I also post on forumcoin not often tho I can't seem to find motivation to post I rather post on this forum it's the best for me I can have fun and make cash
Post automatically merged:

I mostly post on rif it's very fun and I always have fun to post on I love to interact with people on forums and also make money it's great
It has been long since I posted on forumcoin because I don't have enough time to but it is also a good platform and it is reliable when it comes to getting your money from them

Back