Which other site is similar to referralindexforum?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.753
Each forum out there are unique in their own way, they all have their various methods in which they operate, so i doubt you would actually see a forum like RIF. Though there is one thing each forum has in common, that's the market place and the basic function of getting points for commenting and creating threads.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.610
As far as I am concerned I have never seen such site that resembles Rif. The one that can try to be like Rif I think it could be bizdustry. But the bad thing with the site is that regular members can't withdrawal their earnings on their own unless they upgrade membership. But who does that upgrading which costs $20 per month. So according to me there is no one that is like Rif for sure.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What is the earning limit there? And what is several words we have to post on our posts?
There is no earning limit but there is limit to what that can be posted which is 5 posts and 5 threads daily. But for this period. It has been increased to 30 threads and 20 replies.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
There is no earning limit but there is limit to what that can be posted which is 5 posts and 5 threads daily. But for this period. It has been increased to 30 threads and 20 replies.

That's the reason I don't want to post there. I feel why should I waste my time to get verified there.

I think BMF is a good site where one can earn well provided he/she doesn't spam and go off topic.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's the reason I don't want to post there. I feel why should I waste my time to get verified there.

I think BMF is a good site where one can earn well provided he/she doesn't spam and go off topic.
You are right about beermoneyforum. But I still don't understand the rules there.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Beermoneyforum is a bit like RIF but it is more strict and get a poster thrown out without second thought. RIF is very unique and very friendly to users unlike other pay per post sites.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
There are other good paid to post forum sites. But each one is unique in its way. They might have similarities. Trendri, Forum Coin, BeerMoney forum are some good, well trusted forums that have been in market for quite some time and still going strong.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think we can ever find such a great website because its unique and pay rate is good and admins are honest and transparent
There are thousands of similar sites like RIF. But are they same in terms of integrity and customers satisfaction with RIF?. This is what you suppose to consider.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.780
I never waste my time on Insta or FB. If you start them you will keep on scrolling the posts and waste your time in no time.

I have also noticed that there are many people who keep scrolling down and they keep watching content all the time. This also includes salesman who sit in the market and use phones all the time.

Back