Which PTP forums will you consider as the easiest to work ?

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.580
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is very easy to post here and that is why I always love to work on this platform before working elsewhere. It is easy to understand how things are done here.
We all have our own preferences, right? This is also a nice platform. I am one of the earliest members on this site.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
We all have our own preferences, right? This is also a nice platform. I am one of the earliest members on this site.
I think I also joined the platform early because the person who referred me here referred me when the site was still very new. I joined this site in September

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.958
For me it's RIF it's always fun here and I earn a bit of money every day I'm really really happy that this forum exsist I wish there would be more forums like RIF

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
The easiest to work paid to post forum site for me for now is the forum Coin. When I am online on the website I feel the sense of belonging in a forum that I feel as I am in my home.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The easiest forum to work on happens to be forum coin. You just go there, make your 10 posts for the day and off you go. And you don't need to write too much to earn.

Semi

Unfamiliar
Jun 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The easiest forum to work on happens to be forum coin. You just go there, make your 10 posts for the day and off you go. And you don't need to write too much to earn.
I would wholly agree with you on this. Forum coin is easily the easiest forum to work on. I love the fact that the word count is easy for an average person to just post and leave.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
If you ask the easiest to do I will say ForumCoin and SCF, because there is no minimum word limit. But if you ask me the fastest way to make money, I will answer RIF, I can rely on RIF to get more money than other sites that I follow. :D

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I have posted on RIF and Forumcoin. I prefer RIF more. The interface is user friendly and there are a lot of interesting topics I can comment on. Pay is reasonable too.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.191
I think the easiest would be to earn from forum coin but the earnings are low so we need to find more such options to earn more

The forumcoin is a bullshit forum. I would prefer index forum and I would say that it is easier to make money in here. There was a time when people were making good money in here and I hope that once revenue increases, members in here nay get paid more.

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.001
Raw Dex
$0.101
The owner of this forum has never said he had financial challenges. It is not good you go about rubbishing forums. I saw a post from you here where you rubbished beer money forum. And you were spreading hatred for the forum. No one owes you anything.
The forumcoin is a bullshit forum. I would prefer index forum and I would say that it is easier to make money in here. There was a time when people were making good money in here and I hope that once revenue increases, members in here nay get paid more.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.163
Raw Dex
$0.600
That's your choice, I am still active on this forum and like to stay active on it and there are times when we can earn really well from forum coin

Back