Which PTP site pays more?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
This is why RIF is more vibrant than other forums. I also like to spend more time here than on the other PTP sites. It's all about time availability. If you have a mole time then you can earn at least $30 per month from here.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know about bizdustry paying more then , it pays about 2 cents per comment, but bizdustry stopped paying for a while now, I still believe they will come back when they acheive some feats.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
Once the site is gone it's gone forever. There are a few sites that come back again. If I were on that site I would have joined some other site to compensate my earnings.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.073
Thanks for this , I actually tried opening an account with them yesterday but I was asked to perform a task on Facebook , I wasn't on Facebook so I created an account immediately yesterday but later saw the requirement that the Facebook account I used for the comment should be at least 30 days old, I will try again next month.
Yeah this is a site you would enjoy you can still go ahead to complete the task and inform them that you are just joining Facebook for the first time

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The paid to post website that pays more his beermoneyforum . Presently, it stand as a forum that pays the most compared to any other kind of paid to post forum online.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.708
I think more and more paid to post sites that would offer better payment rates and favourable posting work conditions would pop up and provide more online earning opportunities replacing the dying sites.
Yup I think there are only 3 paid to post forums out there I wish there would be more some of them pays very low it's fine if the forum is good but still there are many peaple who post only for cash

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah this is a site you would enjoy you can still go ahead to complete the task and inform them that you are just joining Facebook for the first time
Okay, I have completed the task three days back, but will try reaching out to them to hear their response to that, I hope they consider me for that so I won't have to wait for a month.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.073
No it doesn't take that long it usually between 5 working days. so of you don't hear from.them. after that then you need to contact them again using the support section

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.708
I know about bizdustry paying more then , it pays about 2 cents per comment, but bizdustry stopped paying for a while now, I still believe they will come back when they acheive some feats.
I work only on RIF and forumcoin. It's very sad that the bizdustry stopped paying. I hope we will be able to earn soon. I still post on there, but not as often as before. More and more forums are stopping paying, which is very sad.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$2.933
At present it's Referral Index forum that is paying more and it's fun to earn from the website because beer money forum is only paying for reviews so it's not in the list

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.748
For me i would go with beermoneyforum, the rewards you get for each post is more than referral index forum and they also have more options when it comes to payment.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
For the past year now I have been living off the earnings I make from a paid to post site which I have been able to make up to $500 and counting for a year now and counting.
Though j just started RIF this year and last month to be precise but it has paid off to me in its own way.
I would like to know if other PTP sites that pays more rewards when engaging in the site.
It will be good if you can tell us the other platforms you work on because most of the ones that I know are no longer paying. They have shut down and I'm talking of the likes of Postbucks

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It will be good if you can tell us the other platforms you work on because most of the ones that I know are no longer paying. They have shut down and I'm talking of the likes of Postbucks
well they are the same sites that I have worked for before that I'm no longer paying and so right now I am left with referral index forum and forum coin do I recently signed up for beer money forum but I am yet to be verified which will allow me to and money for reviews and post that I make.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They are now paying only to the valued contributors. If you can get into that group you can earn on the site. Yes, you can earn $1 per day on RIF and you do not have to spend any money.
The valued contributors thing on bizdustry is not clear. What are the criteria that can make a user qualified to be considered. If I at least know the criteria, I would be motivated to see if I can achieve it.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$2.933
I have to say beer money forum is paying more but I am not utilizing it as I cannot write reviews daily as you need to research and post and that takes time

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.708
For me i would go with beermoneyforum, the rewards you get for each post is more than referral index forum and they also have more options when it comes to payment.
I think that BMF pays the most when it comes to PTP forums it's nice it has a lot of members that posts on there however it's also very strict so if you want to make cash you need to post helpful posts

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$2.933
Beer money forum is paying more but at present they are not paying for comments so we need to write reviews to earn and that's why I am prefer RIF only

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.708
Until recently, Bizdustry was one of the hgighest paying forums as you could earn 2 cents per reply. However, the site no longer pays to normal users. Therefore, the only option left is RIF.
Yes it's sad that so many great forums stop paying bizdustry was great I'm really sad that it stopped paying now they don't even pay for premium mebers so I can't find any good reason to post there

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$2.933
Pay to post forums are best suited for me although they cannot pay big and you cannot even expect to earn $10 daily so we need to look for other websites to earn.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.748
I hope they do come back though, but with the way things are going, i highly doubt they would even be willing to come back or if they have any plans to do some later on. But let's watch and see.

Back