Which TV series are you anticipating its release?

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It would be House of Dragon for me when it comes to the only TV series that I'm expecting for it to be released soon.
The TV show is scheduled to be released on 21st August 2022 and I can't wait for it to be out. George R. R Martin said that there would be 17 dragons in the series which is incredibe.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It has to be Squid Game season 2 the first was so imtriguing i watched the full season without realising.
Have they announced a release date for Squid Games season 2? I absolutely loved the show and binge-watched it all on Netflix in a matter of two days lol.

I am waiting for last two episodes of The Stranger Things. From some reason release date is July 1.
Omg. Yes, I am waiting for part two of stranger things as well. I cannot wait until July 1!

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.670
I can't wait for that to be released as well. It's been one hell of a series so far.
At first I didn't like it since kids were involved. I am not fan kids in main role. But after few suggestions I start watch it and enjoy at end. I only think in last season they should keep main negative role little more hidden like in first seasons.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
At first I didn't like it since kids were involved. I am not fan kids in main role. But after few suggestions I start watch it and enjoy at end. I only think in last season they should keep main negative role little more hidden like in first seasons.
Most movies on recommendation gives off same feeling because you didn't pick it yourself. But with time, you will eventually start enjoying it.

Back