Which wallet exchange is the best?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There has been arguments by so many about which of the crypto wallets exchange is the best and many have said it is the Binance crypto wallet that is best in trading especially when it comes to P2P trading.
Many also said that Binance is user friendly while others prefer to make use of Kucoin, coinbase, metamask, trust wallet, Luno, block chain etc.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.335
Imo, the best wallet is a wallet that is easily accessible in my country, available local fiat money exchange, has official permission from the government, trusted, has many exchange and trading features both spot and futures. lots of crypto support and safe.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
For me, Binance is the best cryptocurrency exchange I have used. Their peer to peer exchange is top notch with an escrow that make all transactions safe. And they have good customer support in case I'd issues.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Imo, the best wallet is a wallet that is easily accessible in my country, available local fiat money exchange, has official permission from the government, trusted, has many exchange and trading features both spot and futures. lots of crypto support and safe.
Then what wallet is it that is the most easily used and accessible in your country? For what I know of Binance is the fact that it is accessible in many countries of the world and trades in fiat of many countries of the world which is why it is the best.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.335
Then what wallet is it that is the most easily used and accessible in your country? For what I know of Binance is the fact that it is accessible in many countries of the world and trades in fiat of many countries of the world which is why it is the best.
I also have accounts on Binance, Kraken, Crex24, Yobit, bw.com etc., but since a few years ago I have been more active on local exchanges, such as Indodax, Tokocrypto and Pintu. In my country Binance is often inaccessible due to licensing issues with the government. Binance is also banned in several countries such as Malaysia, Thailand, Italy, Poland, Germany and even in the US,

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.020
I am using three exchanges Binance, Kucoin and Okx Till date I found Binance is the best, it is somewhat friendly to use. Others are also good but with some complications.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also have accounts on Binance, Kraken, Crex24, Yobit, bw.com etc., but since a few years ago I have been more active on local exchanges, such as Indodax, Tokocrypto and Pintu. In my country Binance is often inaccessible due to licensing issues with the government. Binance is also banned in several countries such as Malaysia, Thailand, Italy, Poland, Germany and even in the US,
The US government seems to be fighting Binance even as I do see a lot of posts or should I say tweets about the incidents with secretary to the States against binance and even crypto entirely bit that is not an issue though so long you have others you make use of over there.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't understand the reasons why Binance is banned by many countries. My US friends can't do transactions with me using Binance pay. But I have been enjoying doing transactions on Binance.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.335
I don't understand the reasons why Binance is banned by many countries. My US friends can't do transactions with me using Binance pay. But I have been enjoying doing transactions on Binance.
That's why I answered that the best crypto exchange is one that we can access smoothly, so no matter how good the exchange is for other people, it won't necessarily be good for me. After this, we can consider other factors.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
I cannot speak for others but I like Binance Exchange very much because of the features available. As far as wallet is concerned, I like Coinbase wallet. I also like Exodus.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The cryptocurrency exchange that I choose is binance. I have been using it for quite a long time and I have never been disappointed with any transactions carried out on it.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
It is difficult to say which is the best exchange, in my case for example i use kraken and okx and I like them a lot, there are also some others that are quite good like coinbase, binance or kucoin.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
There has been arguments by so many about which of the crypto wallets exchange is the best and many have said it is the Binance crypto wallet that is best in trading especially when it comes to P2P trading.
Many also said that Binance is user friendly while others prefer to make use of Kucoin, coinbase, metamask, trust wallet, Luno, block chain etc.
Honestly, I have been using Binance for over three years now and it is still the best to me. The interface is cool and you can get things done very fast on that website

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Honestly, I have been using Binance for over three years now and it is still the best to me. The interface is cool and you can get things done very fast on that website
Binance is the best cex in the world right now and they keep trying their best to see to the improvement and development of the exchange which is where I get to comment binance CZ and his many crew and staffs of the binance community.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Binance is the best cex in the world right now and they keep trying their best to see to the improvement and development of the exchange which is where I get to comment binance CZ and his many crew and staffs of the binance community.
I don't know why SEC is just trying to tarnish the image of Binance. It is a very good platform that a lot of people have benefited from by trading or doing other things

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know why SEC is just trying to tarnish the image of Binance. It is a very good platform that a lot of people have benefited from by trading or doing other things
Honestly speaking it baffles me a lot that there is something that would be having an opposition to binance and be very serious to see that binance goes down and not make the waves that they are making.

Back