AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ I lost my mom when am 8. Though I use to remember how she use to look. She is a simply but very intelligent woman. It is a terrible thing to lose at tender age.
Sorry to hear about losing your mom at a young age. It is not easy love of mom is eternal. I was 6 years old when mom left forever šŸ˜©

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I loved my mother but unfortunately I lost her when I was 4 years. I did not get a chance to know her much but people say that she was a good lady. My father is very hard working and simple. I love both my parents

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
I love both my parents but I am attracted more towards my mother because from childhood we used to spend more time with her and she always take our side

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
That does help a great deal
It is different though but at least than no one to care me. I love my sisters and they are living with me tis time as per request by me.
Post automatically merged:

šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ I lost my mom when am 8. Though I use to remember how she use to look. She is a simply but very intelligent woman. It is a terrible thing to lose at tender age.
I am so sorry you also experienced losing a mom at a very young age. That was so hard for your father to accept.

Last edited:

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
I think since we stay with our moms more and fathers are mostly at work so it does affect and mostly fathers are angry type LOL
My father is not an angry type he's cool and practical. I told him before that I won't marry but to get pregnant only and he approved šŸ˜

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
My dad passed on some 6 years ago. I really loved him. But now, all the love is poured on mom who is still alive and there for us.
Sorry for your loss six years ago, hoping you already have moved on with your mom and siblings. That's life, hard to realize, but it's the truth that there is no forever.

Back