Who does the creation of new products affect?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
And when coming with a new product, it is always good to put into consideration people opinion on your old product, try to take note of what they didn't like inorder to make a better product
Your customers' is always important and necessary for creation of a new product. That is why some business ventures spend thousands of Dollars to take people's opinion through online surveys.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Introducing a new product can be the market is very challenging because it may be difficult to differentiate it from existing offerings or to convince customers to switch to the new product.
Post automatically merged:

Good point đź‘Ť
Looking at it form another angle, the creation of new products actually affects everyone. Lets look at iphone for example, on a regular basis new products keeps coming out, hence putting a lot of persons under pressure to buy one for themselves.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Your customers' is always important and necessary for creation of a new product. That is why some business ventures spend thousands of Dollars to take people's opinion through online surveys.
Yes without doing survey at all or not doing enough survey can cause low return or even loss on that product and it can even affect consumer's trust for the rest of their products

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
I think these businesses of these genre requires heavy capital on the creation of new products every now and then to so as to keep up with the new trends and business dynamics for you to stay on the right track.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes without doing survey at all or not doing enough survey can cause low return or even loss on that product and it can even affect consumer's trust for the rest of their products
Probably, that is why business people that want to remain competitive must always make a budget for Survey. It will make their business more successful.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
Yes, that is what we call following the trend. They always follow the trend and their business keep on succeeding.
I am sure businessmen need to be aware when to produce products in seasonal. It has been a trend that they need to be so creative and innovative. I am sure some clients buy these products ahead of time.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
People usually moves towards the new and unique items and if the companies do not work on that they will definitely lose their customers and the sale of that product will move towards that company who will introduce new model very shortly.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am sure businessmen need to be aware when to produce products in seasonal. It has been a trend that they need to be so creative and innovative. I am sure some clients buy these products ahead of time.
Yeah, so many business people definitely know that. The level of competition during that particular period will also be high that is why it is important to be innovative.

Back