Who is your favorite entrepreneur?

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have of lot of entrepreneurs who have made a significant impact in their industries and beyond, such as Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Oprah Winfrey, and Richard Branson, among many others. Each of these entrepreneurs has demonstrated exceptional vision, determination, and innovation in their respective fields, and their stories can serve as inspiration for aspiring entrepreneurs.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am following him on Twitter. I know he is a very serious person when he wants to do business. I just think he has been able to balance his personal life and working life.
Yes, it is the major reason why I see him as someone who is my favourite enterpreneur. He always balances fun and business at the same time. He also likes crypto a lot.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Of course before someone becomes your favorite enterprenuer, the person must be successful. The person must also understand the intricacies of business.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.678
My favourite entrepreneur is the one who runs the business in a good manner whereby they can work in time frames and meet their targets in time. Persons that would generate sales to the business using the least resources possible.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.013
I think I will go with Bill Gates as he is great philanthropist and a good entrepreneur. I know he is a humble just like Mark Zuckerberg He is compassionate

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Mark Zuckerberg is actually an inspiration when it comes to business. His business style is actually good and the way he handles competition is something I always learn.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Dangote is a smart business man that understands the place of politics in business. He always knows how to play politics that would favor his business. That's why he is just getting favors from government.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Dangote is a smart business man that understands the place of politics in business. He always knows how to play politics that would favor his business. That's why he is just getting favors from government.
The truth is thatevery business man that wants to succeed must know how to do politics. most business people around the world are always political but they're not loud about it.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The truth is thatevery business man that wants to succeed must know how to do politics. most business people around the world are always political but they're not loud about it.
That is the wisdom that most young entrepreneurs don't know. Politics and business are like siamese twins and you must be able to marry them. Smart politicians follow political trends to a fault.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is the wisdom that most young entrepreneurs don't know. Politics and business are like siamese twins and you must be able to marry them. Smart politicians follow political trends to a fault.
Yeah, as a business person you also need to convince the public that you're not political. But in the background business people move with politicians.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, as a business person you also need to convince the public that you're not political. But in the background business people move with politicians.
It is pure politics that made Dangote a billionaire. How he was able to get the license to operate as a monopoly in a key sector of the economy is pure political strategy.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is pure politics that made Dangote a billionaire. How he was able to get the license to operate as a monopoly in a key sector of the economy is pure political strategy.
that is actually how the whole thing works in many countries. They always have for a particular individual especially those who are in support of them. They will also do everything possible to eliminate competitors.

Back