Who owns Beer Money Forum

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.513
Mr. B has confirmed that he had sold the forum some time ago. He is on a 3 year contract to help transition the site as the new ownership tries to completely take over. The site was bought by Chinese which he cannot disclose as per the terms of the sale agreement. Mr. B is just an admin and doesn't make decisions. Mr. B is working on his own new site that would be launched soon.

What do you think the Chinese owners would make out of the site? Who has had experience working with Chinese people. My mood got dampened on hearing this fact. I love Mr. B.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
Nah, that site may have many changes now that it is manned by a Chinese owner. Chinese are changeable-minded. They seldom listen to advice. Hoping it continues to operate.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.513
The funny part is that the Chinese has not allowed his identity to be revealed. I am very skeptical about the future of beer money forum. I can't wait for Mr. B to launch his own platform. I think all the users of beer money would just migrate with him.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I never heard that Mr.B have sold the forum. If he has sold the forum, it will be quite unfortunate. Mr.B is a lovely and understanding fellow . He have the maturity and sensibility to a forum. I will definitely miss him.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.513
I never heard that Mr.B have sold the forum. If he has sold the forum, it will be quite unfortunate. Mr.B is a lovely and understanding fellow . He have the maturity and sensibility to a forum. I will definitely miss him.
Mr. B is definitely a nice guy. I am forced to question the rationale for Mr B selling the site. I don't know what the Chinese would do with the platform. I only know they are good with production business.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$13.073
Oh wow, i was not aware mr B had sold beermoneyforum to someone else. Well i guess all we can do is watch and see how the new owner would run the forum. When mr B finally launches his new platform i we definitely check it out.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Mr. B has confirmed that he had sold the forum some time ago. He is on a 3 year contract to help transition the site as the new ownership tries to completely take over. The site was bought by Chinese which he cannot disclose as per the terms of the sale agreement. Mr. B is just an admin and doesn't make decisions. Mr. B is working on his own new site that would be launched soon.

What do you think the Chinese owners would make out of the site? Who has had experience working with Chinese people. My mood got dampened on hearing this fact. I love Mr. B.
This is the first time that I will be hearing about this as I have never received message from Mr b that he has sold the forum.
This new owner might be easy compared to Mr b that usually ban users any how.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
I never expected beermoneyforum to be sold to someone else even in imagination. Mr. B was too passionate about the site Well, let see how the new owner would run the forum.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$5.330
Nah, that site may have many changes now that it is manned by a Chinese owner. Chinese are changeable-minded. They seldom listen to advice. Hoping it continues to operate.
Binance, the biggest crypto exchange company in the world was created by Mr. Z who is a Chinese man. He does not reside in China though because the Chinese government made crypto illegal. Chinese are very good at running a business.

Back