WHO SHOULD BE PAID SALARY FIRST EMPLOYEE OR EMPLOYER

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
Who to get paid depends on your business's financial situation and ethical considerations. Generally, employees should be paid first as they contribute to your company's operations. Ensuring their financial stability fosters loyalty and motivation.
However, business owners must also receive adequate compensation for their efforts and investments. Balancing timely payments for both parties is crucial for a healthy work environment and sustained business growth. Open communication about financial challenges can help find fair solutions that benefit everyone involved.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Who to get paid depends on your business's financial situation and ethical considerations. Generally, employees should be paid first as they contribute to your company's operations. Ensuring their financial stability fosters loyalty and motivation.
However, business owners must also receive adequate compensation for their efforts and investments. Balancing timely payments for both parties is crucial for a healthy work environment and sustained business growth. Open communication about financial challenges can help find fair solutions that benefit everyone involved.
The employee can decide to pay himself whenever he likes but it is important for him to pay his employers so that they will be impressed and they will keep on working hard

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.250
Raw Dex
$0.008
I think the employees should be paid first because no one will work for you if they do not get paid. It is also a legal requirement for the business owner to pay employees promptly.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes you are right about it, they should pay the employees first starting from lower level to upper level as those on lower level do not have the cushion of savings

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I feel employees should be paid first in a company but in some places the employers pay themselves first. Then if there is an issue they will start owing they workers

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
In my opinion, its a matter of responsibility and fairness. Employees should definitely be paid on time as they contribute directly to the company operations. Its not just about a paycheck its about acknowledging their hard work and dedication. At the same time, business owners have invested their time, money and effort to establish and grow the company. They deserve their due share too. Striking a balance where both parties receive their fair compensation is necessary.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
most business owners who are decent and ethical in business and values morality would always pay their employees first and that is the key aspect to follow for greatness .

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
I think the employees should be paid first. This is because they play a very important role in the growth of the business and without them the business would not be able to grow. One of the best ways to appreciate your employees is paying them on time.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
I think both should be paid but business owners must receive theirs first. The most is . Balancing timely payments for everyone . This will really help for a healthy work environment

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my opinion, employees should be paid first because paying salaries on time will maintain their trust, so that they will stay working for the company and not think about looking for another job. After all employees have their rights fulfilled, then the company owner takes their rights to fulfill their living needs.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
Any business that values it's brand reputation would pay it's employees first. Even If it is to borrow and pay the employees and the employer goes home with nothing, it is better. In that way, you would maintain a positive reputation for your business.

HansonU99

Unfamiliar
Nov 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Employee should be the person to pay salary at first then any remaining balance the employer can then take it because you are the owner so settled your workers first

King Belieal

Unfamiliar
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.006
Raw Dex
$0.000
The staff are the ones that have given their creativity to help the business generate whatever revenue is available per time. That is why they deserve to be paid first before the employer.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
In all situation, I believe the employees should be paid first as they are the ones doing the major work .The business owner might receive it later since he is an entrepreneur and should bear the losses or gains, he gains excess income and also the other way regarding the situation

King Belieal

Unfamiliar
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.006
Raw Dex
$0.000
A staff most probably depends on just that job for survival and toils day and night to contribute to the company. The primary responsibility of the business owner to the staff is to pay them their salary which he must pay regardless of whether he, the business owner is paid or not.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Personally i would say the employee or the workers needs to be paid first, because they worked all that time for the money and if they don't get paid in time they may get angry and they don't work properly, but the employer will understand the situation better that the workers.

HansonU99

Unfamiliar
Nov 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Personally i would say the employee or the workers needs to be paid first, because they worked all that time for the money and if they don't get paid in time they may get angry and they don't work properly, but the employer will understand the situation better that the workers.
Yes the employee need to be paid first because sometimes after alot of works and stressed they may be in need of money, while employers own the money

Back