Why are internet forums dying?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I strongly believe that a lot of the PTP forum websites are dying because they are not able to generate revenue from advertisements from Google AdSense and other ad networks
Agree with your contention, there are so many forum sites ran out of revenues because of Google AdSense, They were not able to generate income from the ads so the forum sites cannot pay the site members. That's a sad reality.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Sure that's the reality now no revenue generation and they can't be payment. When an earning site or forum sites ran out of revenues the site in no time will failed

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Forum sites cannot survive without ads and Google AdSense. It is also a burden on their part if pay people money from their pockets. They are also having their personal needs and it is not their sole responsibility to pay people with their own money.

Last edited:

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
I strongly believe that a lot of the PTP forum websites are dying because they are not able to generate revenue from advertisements from Google AdSense and other ad networks
You are absolutely right on that. I too think that is one of the main causes as to why most paid to post sites are collapsing due to that in a matter of fact

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
If a website is unable to earn revenue then they cannot sustain for long so they don't have any option then to close
It is the same for Post Bucks and Trendri, they cannot anymore pay members because the revenue is not enough. Thankful, we were paid before PB was closed, and to Tredr members too, paid before it announced closure.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I think it will be unbalanced if we compare forum sites with social media, forum sites will pay for every comment and post made by members, while social media does not have to pay each member. Influencers and business people can promote their products not from social media but from buyers.Forum sites go bankrupt or have financial difficulties because of members who always want to earn money dishonestly, for example, copy and paste from other sites, create articles using AI content. So that forum site traffic is frozen by Google search and automatically earnings from adsense will stop.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
@Suba thanks sis for a very comprehensive clarifications. You're right on that conviction that there are some forum members who applied Artificial intelligence, but in RIF I never noticed it. Perhaps hard to detect because of numerous posts.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
@Suba thanks sis for a very comprehensive clarifications. You're right on that conviction that there are some forum members who applied Artificial intelligence, but in RIF I never noticed it. Perhaps hard to detect because of numerous posts.
In my opinion, RIF doesn't have AI content yet, because members don't need it just to make comments and short threads. After all, RIF is still new, and there aren't many members yet, while on other forum sites there are already tens of thousands of members, so it's very difficult to detect one by one.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
In my opinion, RIF doesn't have AI content yet, because members don't need it just to make comments and short threads. After all, RIF is still new, and there aren't many members yet, while on other forum sites there are already tens of thousands of members, so it's very difficult to detect one by one.
You said it right , hoping it won't happen to RIF which is why we need to report right away if notice someone posting on Post thread using the artificial intelligence. We love RIF and long it stays for years for us to earn.

Samuzor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are so many types of forums, forums that pay people to post what they like, and forums just for fun. But those forums that pay people to post , many of them are dying. What do you think are the reasons? The forums that are dying and not anymore paying people are the Post Bucks and Trendri. They are famous sites and they were able to help members in one way or another. The other sites that are not anymore advocating forums are Reddit, Quora, and Facebook. The reason behind this is because of the dominance of social media sites and collective forums or discussion sites. The internet users are no longer seeking forums .they instead resort to social media like Facebook, Twitter , MeWe and other soc med sites to probe for answers from the larger global community for their questions. Those sites that ask and answer questions are no longer paying well to users because of the reasons mentioned.
Based on this information given, this is more reason why forum needs to be in place and still paying, reason is this; As there are no much demand, especially for some companies, they have to do some business strategy that would attract customers, paying forum members is one of them.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Actually, all forum site admins don't want difficulties with financial resources so that it stops payments to all members. Although I have encountered many requests from companies to install their products, they often conflict with forum rules or requests for prices that are too cheap.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have said this elsewhere. If you want to create a forum, you must be realistic. You have to invest a lot to get results. You can't make a profit with a small amount of investment

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I have said this elsewhere. If you want to create a forum, you must be realistic. You have to invest a lot to get results. You can't make a profit with a small amount of investment
In general forum sites are not sites for profit, maybe creators or admins have a hobby of sharing and exchanging ideas, even though the admin has large capital but if the members are more than fifty thousand, then the admin will find it difficult to pay the members if the site cannot be monetized properly advertisement.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In general forum sites are not sites for profit, maybe creators or admins have a hobby of sharing and exchanging ideas, even though the admin has large capital but if the members are more than fifty thousand, then the admin will find it difficult to pay the members if the site cannot be monetized properly advertisement.
Well, it depends on my opinion. Currently, BMF has a million dollar income. So if you invest more, you will earn more. It doesn't seem like a good idea to create a PTP for fun Because you get into trouble and you have to change the rules every day so that you can last longer but in the end you will fail

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
It's also possible that BMF already has big capital and gets millions of dollars in income, so it pays its members smoothly, but I don't know exactly what happened there because no financial statements have been published.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's also possible that BMF already has big capital and gets millions of dollars in income, so it pays its members smoothly, but I don't know exactly what happened there because no financial statements have been published.
There is a section in the forum where users publish their life stories. The manager of BMF also has a topic and updates it month by month. it is interesting. Read if you have free time

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
People just like more social media or apps. On social media everything is more personal but on forums is more private. Some people now use only smartphones and apps, not web browsers on smartphones.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Based on this information given, this is more reason why forum needs to be in place and still paying, reason is this; As there are no much demand, especially for some companies, they have to do some business strategy that would attract customers, paying forum members is one of them.
PTP forums rely only on the ads and the ads from Google Adsense that is why if there are spammers in a forum site, the payment will be affected because GA will not credit the ads to the forum site.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Many PTP forum websites are dying because they are unable to generate revenue from advertisements such as Google AdSense. Others failed because they did not handle their forum websites properly or because just a few individuals participated.
I agree with you. Perhaps, these are the two main reasons why PTP forums are dying. Of course, this is very unpleasant and very disappointing for the users because they have to move to other earning sites to boost their income.

Back