fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.640
Bmf did found so many advertisers and not sure what is the secret of it
Secret is very know. High quality content and users. If advertisers see good content it means members know programs, learn about it and there is bigger chance they will join program or make good review about it.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Secret is very know. High quality content and users. If advertisers see good content it means members know programs, learn about it and there is bigger chance they will join program or make good review about it.
There are sections in which you will see so much of spam so its not 100% spam free

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe many reasons for low rate of engagements in forums is due to the fact that the pay from the sites are no longer as they were before and which is due to reduced number of online advertisers paying to be advertised on the sites which is one of the ways the sites make money to pay those engaging in it.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.278
There are so many forums dying and others are already dead and will never have the chance to resurrect like Post Bucks. I was a member f that wonderful site, but it is so sad, the site owner has not sustained his business. He sold it to another forum site which also stopped paying people. There will be many reasons only they know well.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.278
Forums need to pay as per their revenue and when they pay more then start losing money and stop working soon
Let us hope RIF stays strong. I'll upgrade my account tomorrow. I only lack 2 dollars to qualify the pay, but I'm inspired of what you said that I can pay it once accumulate 10 dollars.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The truth is that advertisers target sites with good contents to advertise and maximize the revenue of the site. Low contents kill paid to post forums. And when revenue is low, site shuts down paid posting.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sure that's the reality now no revenue generation and they can't be payment. When an earning site or forum sites ran out of revenues the site in no time will failed
Yup it's hard for forums to make money many forums quit because of the low revenue and that's normal I guess that's why need to support other forums

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.263
The truth is that any business finding it's hard to make money will dye. Same with forums that's also a business.. Many forums quit because of the low revenue they are generating

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
An Italian friend of mine says it's social network fault. He says average people prefer by far to hang up to Facebook, Instagram, etc., in spite of they don't pay a single penny, no mind how much quality their posts have. And I think is right. Then culture comes: for ex., in south Europe, average people consider the classic 9 to 5 offline jobs as the true job and they prefer to hang up to the traditional socials in their free time. In Latin America, there is a worse issue: here average people are simply unfamiliar with technology and haven't the least idea how to manage to participate to a paid to post forum. Worse, a very few people speak English and this is a huge obstacle for them.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.278
There are many reasons why a forum site dies or struggles. One of them is the ads it might be they're paying only in few cents. These ads will generate income through the traffic the forum generates which is why necessary to have appealing posts posts.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Let us hope RIF stays strong. I'll upgrade my account tomorrow. I only lack 2 dollars to qualify the pay, but I'm inspired of what you said that I can pay it once accumulate 10 dollars.
It will be best if most of us who post daily can upgrade as it will also help in supporting the website

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
There are so many types of forums, forums that pay people to post what they like, and forums just for fun. But those forums that pay people to post , many of them are dying. What do you think are the reasons? The forums that are dying and not anymore paying people are the Post Bucks and Trendri. They are famous sites and they were able to help members in one way or another. The other sites that are not anymore advocating forums are Reddit, Quora, and Facebook. The reason behind this is because of the dominance of social media sites and collective forums or discussion sites. The internet users are no longer seeking forums .they instead resort to social media like Facebook, Twitter , MeWe and other soc med sites to probe for answers from the larger global community for their questions. Those sites that ask and answer questions are no longer paying well to users because of the reasons mentioned.
I think one of the major reasons is that they are not making money that is enough for them to pay all the people working on their websites so they are paying more than what they earn.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.278
It has been cited here by many that quality posts are required but many spammed a forum site. That makes no sense for the ads in Chrome.

Back