Why are some earning sites not accepting all countries?

Augustus kparobo

Unfamiliar
Nov 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me it would be the nature of that country people and how they get involve in illegal activities that has cause them to lose their place in the developing word at a whole and which is also affecting the good one in such nation thereby making it difficult for the good one to take chance in any of such prosperous activity provided by the developing world

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.945
Most of these earning websites that don't accept all the people from international countries are the most high paying survey sites.
This is because the research that they are making is mainly done by a few selected countries.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.600
Raw Dex
$0.283
For me it would be the nature of that country people and how they get involve in illegal activities that has cause them to lose their place in the developing word at a whole and which is also affecting the good one in such nation thereby making it difficult for the good one to take chance in any of such prosperous activity provided by the developing world
Well, it is unfair to people if they are restricted just because of few eggs that are doing illegal things. They need to punish according to individual not necessarily a whole country

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.298
Well i believe there are various factors to this. In most cases, it could be as a result of a high level of fraudulent activities in the said county, or they simply do not have the resources to include people from that region.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They are some good earning sites that I would have loved to join hut they are not accepting my country. What could be the cause of this discrimination?
I think some website disqualify people from certain regions because the ads they show are not catered to users of that region. I’m not sure this could however be a possible cause. Please do correct me if I am wrong.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.600
Raw Dex
$0.283
I think some website disqualify people from certain regions because the ads they show are not catered to users of that region. I’m not sure this could however be a possible cause. Please do correct me if I am wrong.
It could still he one of the reasons. Which might be reasonable but it is bad when it is for reasons that are not making sense

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
They are some good earning sites that I would have loved to join hut they are not accepting my country. What could be the cause of this discrimination?
I think it is because of the reputation of those countries. That's why our country is being denied of some earning sites. I mean the good earning sites.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.600
Raw Dex
$0.283
I think it is because of the reputation of those countries. That's why our country is being denied of some earning sites. I mean the good earning sites.
Well, I don't understand why they should punish a whole nation than an individual. but is really appalling.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.015
Although I didn't have any issue when joining swagbuck I'm quite cool with that, and yes you're on point , they should specify the requirement needed to join their site before the registration process, that would be better
There are sites that do not value people's feelings. Swagbucks emailed me many times to come back, perhaps they realized they're discriminators.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
The problem with high paying survey websites is they are looking for a specific people that fits into their requirements and most of these survey websites are from top tier so their research is also conducted on top tier users and that's why we cannot expect to qualify for their surveys.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
It is undeniable that there are many earning sites that reject members, especially members from developing countries. Maybe many earning site owners think members from developing countries are of low quality, inactive etc. Or most of the earning sites monetize their websites, so visits that give big rewards are only from America, Europe and Australia, while monetization rewards for visiting members from developing countries are small.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
They have their different reasons and we cannot question them and I have posted about survey websites and apps and why they don't allow us in my above comment and same way writing websites don't accept non native English speakers.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
The problem with high paying survey websites is they are looking for a specific people that fits into their requirements and most of these survey websites are from top tier so their research is also conducted on top tier users and that's why we cannot expect to qualify for their surveys.
You're right but survey sites are not very much available in my country
It is very rare to see a survey in my country

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sites that doesn't accept users from other countries have their reasons for doing such which is reasonable, there is a possibility of complications if some countries are allowed, i value their opinion although not entirely because it did not favour me.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
Sites that doesn't accept users from other countries have their reasons for doing such which is reasonable, there is a possibility of complications if some countries are allowed, i value their opinion although not entirely because it did not favour me.
Exactly
You have a point about this too. Sometimes they only need an idea of some people from a particular place

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.600
Raw Dex
$0.283
But my issue is why use few people from a country to judge thousands of people from this country. it isn't good at all. People should be judged individually.

Back