Why business owners looks only experienced worker to hire in their place?

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my country almost all job vacancies are available only for a person that have more than 2 years of experience on the positions, and no business owner or no working place needs a fresh graduate, and they don't hire new graduates, and those new graduates face very difficulty time to find job.
OF course every working area needs experienced worker but what about those who are new don't they need to work and have some money?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.661
I think that the businessman's believe that the most experienced and trained personnel are the most competent in the positions that they would like to hire them for in the truth of the matter.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.523
Inexperienced workers have to be trained for which the business has to spend time and money. Additionally inexperienced workers are more likely to make mistakes, causing losses. So many companies prefer experienced workers, though some also hire freshers.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.161
So, I guess most business owners hire individuals with experience because they are confident that those employees would be able to accomplish their duties without the need for extensive training. There is also a better chance that they have problem-solving skills that can help the company solve its challenges.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
The truth of the matter is that these business owners started their business to make profit, hiring someone with experience would make them achieve this in a much more faster rate and they would also be spending less. Hiring someone without experience means they would have to spend on training them, some companies do not have the resources or time to do that.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.450
Imagine you have a business, would you take a risk by hiring someone who is not experienced or hire someone who is experienced and minimize the risk? I guess you know the answer.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
In my place, some big companies do offer job opportunities to fresh graduates. They hire trainees. For smaller companies, since they cannot afford to spend money to train their staff, they usually prefer hiring people with relevant experience so that the employees can contribute immediately.

Back