Why did you choose your username?

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I would love a petty name,but my exit strategy business and brand is into some african health reforms i would like to be a part of.So i idolize Ben Carson.One day i will be a medical Doctor.So the name sets well for me and acts as reminder towards that goal of achieving that.I am building a corporate brand as well so it pretty much sets well.Just that in most areas i signed up i used to find my name has been taken hence i added unique characters to carson.Hope it still maintains a corporate figure?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I would love a petty name,but my exit strategy business and brand is into some african health reforms i would like to be a part of.So i idolize Ben Carson.One day i will be a medical Doctor.So the name sets well for me and acts as reminder towards that goal of achieving that.I am building a corporate brand as well so it pretty much sets well.Just that in most areas i signed up i used to find my name has been taken hence i added unique characters to carson.Hope it still maintains a corporate figure?
Oh wow this is a huge one I wish you a huge success on your journey.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Thank you,i wish you great success as well as i believe everyone is a champion at what they do great.I just wanted to express and document my jouyrney here as authentic as i can possibly share.
Yeah go ahead with the documentation we are here to give you all the supports that you need.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
My username is something I have had since school. I have always been short and all my school friends used to say I was cute and came up with the username Shortie for me.

It pretty much stuck through my last years of school and I have continued to use the same username ever since :)

Back