Why did you resign from your job

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$11.875
Raw Dex
$0.010
The only reason I resigned from my previous job was mismanagement, and they lowered the salary rate.

I never heard that a company lowered the salary rate. Here they don't do that but they may not appraise and may delay in giving you salary. There was company which I joined, did not give annual increament from last few years , I left that company with in 3 months.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$4.070
I never heard that a company lowered the salary rate. Here they don't do that but they may not appraise and may delay in giving you salary. There was company which I joined, did not give annual increament from last few years , I left that company with in 3 months.
It is a sad thing that it happened during the pandemic. They need to do this to survive. So, I decided to quit the job.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$4.070
It is weird and not allowed in my country either. This is a Chinese company and they are trying to implement their own rules. That makes it a bad company.

Back