Why did you stop gambling or don't gamble at all?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I stopped gambling since because am not chances to make proper analysis or research before betting. When I use to gambling, I normally win once in a while. Secondly, I find it absurd to play games that am not too sure of the outcome, therefore I quitted for the mean time.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.690
The main problem with gambling is that, you are not sure of what you are doing. It's like you can waste your resources and hard earned money because the whole thing depends on the lucky.

ridsa

Complete Stranger
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The main problem with gambling is that, you are not sure of what you are doing. It's like you can waste your resources and hard earned money because the whole thing depends on the lucky.
yup, gambling it's a just like play game. If you want just for fun and ready to waste your money and don't ever think you can double the money, because people can't stop play gambling until all their money gone.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I stopped gambling since because am not chances to make proper analysis or research before betting. When I use to gambling, I normally win once in a while. Secondly, I find it absurd to play games that am not too sure of the outcome, therefore I quitted for the mean time.
I don't like losing money. I always want to spend money in worthwhile activities. I am not a lucky gambler.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I get to notice gambling is a game of luck, so I don't see it as something I can rely on that's why I stopped.
I had to advise myself, because I was just loosing money to it, money that would have been very useful to me, then at the end of the day I don't get to win anything, so i had to stop.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I do gamble sometimes but recently I don't have time to do proper analysis and prediction. Am not a emotional and impulsive gambler, I only gamble when am 80% sure of the outcome.

Back