Why do a lot of newbies failed in business

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Il speak on wht I have seen in my country. They push to makenquick money so that they drink alcohol on the Weeknd, buy fancy cars and live extravagant lives. You will find that somebody will be selling food as a street vendor, he will make great profit, once the Weeknd hits he drinks away all his profit.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
There are so many reasons as to why most new business owners fail, some of these reasons could include lack of proper planning, little to no capital or in most cases it could be due to the fact that they have little to no idea about how the business really works. They see a business plan and they just go for it simply cause they see others making profit from it. What they fail to understand is that a business might work for you but might not work for the next.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.335
Most newbies venture into new businesses with so many expectations not knowing that business needs time a lot of time in deed for you to start seeing some results. After realising that things are not moving on as in profits are not coming during the early stages of the business they just close down the business.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Greed drive most newbies wild since they aren't patience enough to breed the business from the scratch. Some have a good business plan but lack a pefect back up plan to maintain the business in case the unexpected happens.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are a lot of reasons newbies fail. Mostly, they set unrealistic targets on paper which leads them to make mistakes that'll cause harm on the business.
Correct âś”, I would say greed made them target the impossible with their current status. Greed goes before a fallđź‘Ť

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
What is required in business is endurance, patience, and longevity. You need focus and good at computation You must know how to balance your business and possibly know the pros and cons if not a newbie surely lands in disgrace of losses.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What is required in business is endurance, patience, and longevity. You need focus and good at computation You must know how to balance your business and possibly know the pros and cons if not a newbie surely lands in disgrace of losses.
Many business has collapsed not because the idea isn't bright but they lack those👆.

cmoneyspinner

Complete Stranger
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Newbies fail in business mainly for 2 reasons:
~ They don't have a business plan; neither short-term or long-term; and they need both.
~ They don't have enough funds to keep them afloat, i.e. money to pay bills when there are no profits.
~ They have employees who are not trustworthy, i.e. who steal from them and/or don't do a good job.

Some people have great business ideas. But they don't know what it takes to bring those ideas to fruition.

Back