Why do members of BMF always reply to trends than creating a trend too

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Creating threads on beermoney forum is more profitable but it must pass through the admin scrutiny before it become visible to everybody. Secondly, you must write something that is engaging and inspiring. Probably, many members don't want to waste their time to create a thread that can be discarded.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Creating threads on beermoney forum is more profitable but it must pass through the admin scrutiny before it become visible to everybody. Secondly, you must write something that is engaging and inspiring. Probably, many members don't want to waste their time to create a thread that can be discarded.
Is there a particular number of replies I need to make to start making money

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You mean threads? This is because you need to search before posting thread and most threads are my manually approved or rejected.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Checking through the profile of most members of BMF have being able to see that most of they always reply to trends than creating a trend. Why is this so ?

I am a member who has created many threads and posts on BMF forum,. It is also a high-paying and a great forum where you can post unlimited posts and make unlimited amount of money in a day.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Back then 5 years ago, I remember I had issues with the admin by quickly setting a rule with regards to threads and deducting points. Since then, I don't want to start a thread.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.190
I hear that the admins and moderators are very strict about duplicate content, therefore, people do not want to take a risk posting on a topic that already exists.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is because of the rules of the forum. But I believe I would go there and post threads that would be approved. I won't be just commenting if I have time.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.638
Checking through the profile of most members of BMF have being able to see that most of they always reply to trends than creating a trend. Why is this so?
I have worked on the platform before and I noticed that if you create a threads it is likely for them to delete it maybe because someone else has created that same thread. That is why people love to reply to threads

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.330
Raw Dex
$0.048
First, the moderators are very slow there. They take days to approve or reject the threads. I have started 2-3 threads there and it took days to approve them. Moreover, I didn't get points for them, I didn't understand why I didn't. So I have stopped starting my threads instead I prefer to comment on others' thread snow.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
BMF is more centred on helping each other make money online and over the years there has been alot of threads that have dicussed at length on this subject matter and is all upto someone to really explore and pick what really works for oneself.The thing is that mostly when it comes to BMF then you should either try the lottery,some gambling sites and advertising your website by placing ads through one of the recommended adnetworks.

With that in place it is really hard to create something new,the only thing new is more improved systems that are now applicable on the online earning industry such as the use of softwares like chapgpt which have revolutionized serach engines and about to take over the world.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
Yes creating a thread actually pays more,but the problem is the thread has to be approved first. Most people have tried creating a thread times without number but did not get approved. But there are times i wonder what they actually look out when it comes to approving a thread. There are some thread i have written that did not get approved, only for me to see lots of threads like how much is the cost to do this or how much is the cost to do that, and there is no detailed explanation on the thread, yet it gets approved.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.170
I'm among the users that prefer to reply to yet existent topics. It's really very hard to see our threads approved, since the forum is very big and so it gets difficult to find a topic not yet touched by other users. And my last thread last more than one month to appear visible online. In any way, I consider the possibility to post new topics in the future.

Back