Why do people change to bad attitude sometimes?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I have seen that happening with many in my closed circle. Sometimes, it is jealousy, some misunderstanding or some lack of communication arising because of that. I have seen that money and power status also plays a big role. Some people start wearing the power of money on their sleeves and show a stinking attitude to others in the closed circle. They are basically shallow people.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.500
I have seen that happening with many in my closed circle. Sometimes, it is jealousy, some misunderstanding or some lack of communication arising because of that. I have seen that money and power status also plays a big role. Some people start wearing the power of money on their sleeves and show a stinking attitude to others in the closed circle. They are basically shallow people.
I noticed this, especially with my friends who moved, lived, and worked in overseas. They had changed drastically and I do not dare to keep in touch with them anymore.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$1.005
There is no perfect human. We cannot expect an individual to be a saint. There are times a person is burdened with problems causing changes of his or her attitude.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.500
There is no perfect human. We cannot expect an individual to be a saint. There are times a person is burdened with problems causing changes of his or her attitude.
I, myself cannot guarantee that I will not change. Although I see to it that I will change to be a better version of myself.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.203
A lot of times it I peer pressure just that they belong to a group They get themselves influenced and start doing bad habits
That's true, peer pressure is the major cause. They do not want to be the odd ones in the group hence they start picking up the character they see around them.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$1.005
I, myself cannot guarantee that I will not change. Although I see to it that I will change to be a better version of myself.
Though it seldom happens to me but I do change my attitude if there's something that bothers me and someone's adding to it by annoying me.

Back