Why do people do business?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
Why do people do business? Why do you do business? Regardless if is an online or offline business, can you guess why people do business? It is a risk and it requires big capital. There is no such business operation without capital Though you may lack expertise, through your experience of your surrounding or neighborhood who ventured onto business is where you are ignited to do the same. And that is what we have to find out why do business despite lacking skills in handling? Like me, I do not have skills n handling a mil tea business, but it's a franchise, so there is less hassle.

The main reason perhaps is money, but there are others like me who do business because of freedom and passion. Money is not the main motivation for that will be the case to crumble on the ground. There are several benefits when we do business that as financial benefits over working for a wage or salary. We are building an empire that has the potential to grow robust. Our wallets grow as our business does. Our business itself is a valuable asset because when it grows, it grows more and more. Nothing beats working in our time and having nothing to worry about someone else standards like our bosses. I bet that is also what you are thinking before doing an online or offline business. What can you say?

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.003
There are plenty of thriving companies that started out as the part-time endeavors of people with 9-to-5 jobs. Things snowballed, word spread, and before long, the income from the hobby could replace the income from the 9 to 5 job, and voila! A business was founded.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.115
They do business to attain something in their lives. The goals differ from one businessman to another. They wanted to have a profitable business as much as possible.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
People that are doing business are purposely doing it in order to add alue to the society. Their major aims is to make profits and at the same time contribute their quota to the society.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.480
Raw Dex
$0.008
Some people prefer to be their own boss rather than working for others. Other than from the opportunity to gain profits, you can enjoy the freedom and do what you love.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
it is a source of living you make money to pay bills and do other things with the profit from the business.
That's true especially this time prices go up unstoppable. We're trapped so we have to work triple to incur other expenses. My income online is payment for my Internet bill. My salary for daily needs and more.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
I work 30 hours a week but my salary is of 5 figures compared to my sidelines online too small hehe but I'm happy with what I'm doing.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.338
People simply do business because they want to make money. These days there is no free money out there, for you to make it, you need to do something about it. Which means doing one sort of business or the other is a must.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
They do business to attain something in their lives. The goals differ from one businessman to another. They wanted to have a profitable business as much as possible.
Yes, you are so right, people do business to attain something like having big savings, and business expansions to be inherited by children. That's the only concern of the parents to give their children a bright future.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
First ,people do business to have a source of income, then attain having big savings, and business expansions to be inherited by others. it will be great to own a business

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
People do business because they want to change their lives, their sources of income. Foremost it's good to feel having money all the time and in circumstances like emergency cases where money is the only answer to survive.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Why do people do business? Why do you do business? Regardless if is an online or offline business, can you guess why people do business? It is a risk and it requires big capital. There is no such business operation without capital Though you may lack expertise, through your experience of your surrounding or neighborhood who ventured onto business is where you are ignited to do the same. And that is what we have to find out why do business despite lacking skills in handling? Like me, I do not have skills n handling a mil tea business, but it's a franchise, so there is less hassle.

The main reason perhaps is money, but there are others like me who do business because of freedom and passion. Money is not the main motivation for that will be the case to crumble on the ground. There are several benefits when we do business that as financial benefits over working for a wage or salary. We are building an empire that has the potential to grow robust. Our wallets grow as our business does. Our business itself is a valuable asset because when it grows, it grows more and more. Nothing beats working in our time and having nothing to worry about someone else standards like our bosses. I bet that is also what you are thinking before doing an online or offline business. What can you say?
Doing business is risky but its also rewarding I think people do business because they want to challenge themselves or learn new things and make a positive impact in their community as for me I started my own online store because I wanted to create something that reflected my personal style and values.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
I have an offline business. I started it month of November after I got series of of posts here on businesses. I have a milk tea selling business. I rented a space in Gaisano Mall in our city.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

I've always known that the main purpose of starting a business is to make profit from selling either your business product or services to the customers that want them in the community.

Back