Why Do People Invest In Cloud Mining Projects?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Cloud mining projects are the kind of projects that claim that they could generate passive income for people. They are the kind of projects that claim that they have servers and huge mining rigs that generally help people to mine coins. However, the fact of the matter remains that they are scams in reality. Most of such kind of projects are pyramid schemes. But still why do people invest in such kind of project, even when they know the reality of such kind of projects in the first place?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Cloud mining projects are the kind of projects that claim that they could generate passive income for people. They are the kind of projects that claim that they have servers and huge mining rigs that generally help people to mine coins. However, the fact of the matter remains that they are scams in reality. Most of such kind of projects are pyramid schemes. But still why do people invest in such kind of project, even when they know the reality of such kind of projects in the first place?
They do that because they want to make money which is very obvious but a lot of them later fall in the hands of scammers because they don't even know the kind of projects to invest in

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think a key motivator pushing people to invest in cloud mining projects is the fact that this strategy ensures that someone does not have to spend a lot of time or energy. That is, cloud mining projects make use of software that perform the work automatically, without requiring the physical input of an investor.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.345
The main target of cloud mining sites are newcomers to the world of crypto, they are tempted to get crypto easily and quickly. This is one function of forum sites to explain to them most cloud mining sites are scams and should be avoided.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
You have actually said it. Most people invest in cloud mining cause they believe they would be able to get or should i sau gain passive income from it .

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They do that because they want to make money which is very obvious but a lot of them later fall in the hands of scammers because they don't even know the kind of projects to invest in

I believe that many people who invest money in the cloud mining site may trust the platforms and they may never be actually aware of the drawbacks of such kind of platforms in the first place. This is why they get scammed.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
I think cloud mining is about spending less time or energy as cloud mining projects make use of software that perform the work automatically, so the mining will be faster than otherwise

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think cloud mining is about spending less time or energy as cloud mining projects make use of software that perform the work automatically, so the mining will be faster than otherwise

In order to mine cryptocurrencies, you may need to mine using electricity. You cannot mine cryptocurrencies without power. I really wonder how these so-called "cloud mining" sites generate revenue if they are not using real hardware.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
Yes people who invest money in the cloud mining site read reviews about them before trusting the platforms You can invest if you really know it is a genuine platform to invest in

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
to an extent there have been a lot of people who make good amount of money from cloud mining projects and so the reason why many others try to follow in their footsteps and see if it favours them or not.

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I can say that I was the same, I had inspiration and I really wanted to start earning from mining, but I had no funds, so I found out that there is cloud mining and I decided to invest, which I regretted, so I think that such people invest there who really want to mine but do not have the equipment and knowledge, so they want easy money

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.345
I can say that I was the same, I had inspiration and I really wanted to start earning from mining, but I had no funds, so I found out that there is cloud mining and I decided to invest, which I regretted, so I think that such people invest there who really want to mine but do not have the equipment and knowledge, so they want easy money
I agree with you, most miners in cloud mining only want convenience and are trapped by high rewards that promise even high registration bonuses but cannot be withdrawn, so we need to educate newcomers to avoid cloud mining.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Cloud mining sites are the easiest way to make money, since you don't have to do any hard things, all you need to do before investing your money on those cloud mining sites is do some researches about them and make sure if they are legit after that invest and get profit constantly.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.648
Most people are getting attracted to the cloud mining projects because they seem to be making so much coins for the users. Aside being more profitable, most of these projects are very fake.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
Some people like to take higher risks provided they can earn earn higher profits. That's why they invest in cloud mining projects. If you can find a legitimate cloud mining program, you can earn a lot of profits.

Back