Why do people sell fake products?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.388
These days there are lots of fake products out there and there are lots of business owners, entrepreneurs and venders who are aware these products are fake but still go about selling them. Today i wanted to buy an oriamo USB cable for my phone. Getting to the shop i asked for an original one. The guy brought one and said it was original. I asked him again if he was sure, he said yes. The funny thing was that it was extremely obvious he was lying through his expression and then again the product it self does not even have a 16 digit serial number. Why do people keep selling fake products?

Fidelia

Unfamiliar
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.580
It is the quest to make money at all costs not minding who is affected. They sell fake products because they would have a higher profit margin with it than selling original ones which is obviously more expensive.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.713
Most people sell fake products because those products are relatively cheaper in prices and their demand is very high. So most businesses would like engaging in the selling of first moving goods for profits maximisation.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.593
Those fraudulent persons want to earn money illegally. They should have thought it over that once they are caught they can never operate a business again despite legal. People will no longer trust fake sellers.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.388
Those fraudulent persons want to earn money illegally. They should have thought it over that once they are caught they can never operate a business again despite legal. People will no longer trust fake sellers.
It has gotten to the point where they dont even carr or worry about being caught, this is why they proudly go into this business. And its so painful that almost every good product out there has its fake counterpart.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.593
It has gotten to the point where they dont even carr or worry about being caught, this is why they proudly go into this business. And its so painful that almost every good product out there has its fake counterpart.
This time we will know if the piduct is fake through its zeal and color. There are also other indications of a fake product. We can see it through our eyes. We can also smell it.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.300
Raw Dex
$0.023
People are just after making money at all costs so they sell fake products because they would have a higher profit as the sell the fake ones even at the price of anoriginal one

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.593
There are people that sell fake products thinking to lure people to gain but if there's a police official they cannot anymore blackout but answer the crime committed selling fake products.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
True now a days there are a lots of business owners who are producing face products, and there are a lots of shops and stores who are holding and selling face goods and face products and i don't know why they are doing this things, in my county their are so many face brands face products.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.000
People want to become rich quickly, they want to take a short cut road to become successful. Therefore, they create and sell fake products. People buy these fake products either due to ignorance or because they cannot afford original products

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.593
Those people selling fake products want profit big right away, but buyers also know the products are fake. They still buy like cellular phone charger, I was able to buy a fake charger for an emergency need. The charger is still functioning well 🤗. I think it lasts only few weeks or months.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Fake products have their market and therefore there will be people who want to exploit it, although this is illegal in most countries, it is better not to get involved in this type of business.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.720
Those people selling fake products want profit big right away, but buyers also know the products are fake. They still buy like cellular phone charger, I was able to buy a fake charger for an emergency need. The charger is still functioning well 🤗. I think it lasts only few weeks or months.

Some sellers of fake products are primarily motivated by making a quick profit, and it’s true that buyers are sometimes aware that the products they are purchasing aren't genuine. In emergency situations, people may prioritize immediate functionality over authenticity.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.388
Some sellers of fake products are primarily motivated by making a quick profit, and it’s true that buyers are sometimes aware that the products they are purchasing aren't genuine. In emergency situations, people may prioritize immediate functionality over authenticity.
That's one of the primary factors though, they want to make quick money so they do not mind what they sell. There are some who even go as far as sell fake things people would consume, not caring about the health of does around them.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.593
There are also fake products that lasts for many years depending on the user's attitude like fake Adidas shoes. Only the label that is Adidas but the quality cheap but people still enjoy.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.720
Yeah for them, it is a good deal. Some fake products can last for a long time. As long as people are satisfied and enjoying the products, that's what matters to them.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.593
Those people who sell fake products think of making a short cut to richness. They think they will not be caught. They are not afraid as long as no one report them to police.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.358
It is quite sad that some individuals resort to selling counterfeit/fake products due to the overwhelming demand. Despite the risk of acquiring substandard items, many consumers still patronize them because of their lower price point.

Back