Why do PTP forums pay a small amount to users?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
Yeah it's always the best and okay to join a site that pays low than nothing at all. sites that dares to pay up to 1000$ every month are really good sites

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.615
Most paid to post forums don't earn much money. The little they earn they pay for the hosting fees, moderators, and a small percentage to the users of the forum site.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
The forum owner has to pay the webhosting, domain expenses, moderators and he also requires some income for himself so most of them are paying the posters very less for their comments.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
I noticed that some PTP forums have very high income, but in total they pay users about 200 dollars per month, which is a very small amount of their monthly income. If you work hard in PTP forums, you might earn a few dollars at the end of the month, and this amount is very small. Why do you think they give users a small percentage of revenue?
How do you know these forums are earning high amount? Just because you see a lot of ads does not mean the site is earning really well. How much do you think should forums pay for the kind of posts most users make?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.615
Some forum sites pay their users a very small amount of rewards but in the real senses, they remain with a bigger share of the cake. They tend to forget that the users are the backbone for their Success.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.615
I think the amount that most paid to post forum sites pay their users depends solely on the amount of income they earn from the sites in return. The higher the income the higher the payment to the users.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Well i guess to be able to meet up with all the members on the forum, they tend to pay little and it could be that they are not still earning enough form google as well.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Something you have to understand is that when it comes to running a forum such as a PTP forum, not only do the owners have to ensure they have a budget that allows them to pay those they need to for their contributions but they also have to ensure they have the budget as well to be able to pay for the forum maintenance and also hosting as well as domain name and any other services they may be paying for that are helping the forum thrive.

enehemie

Complete Stranger
Apr 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Users being barely active on forum is a good explanation on why. Some barely post twice a week or in a month which as a result limit the amount of trafic on the forum and by extension the income. In that kind of situation its hard to pay huge amount to the users.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Something you have to understand is that when it comes to running a forum such as a PTP forum, not only do the owners have to ensure they have a budget that allows them to pay those they need to for their contributions but they also have to ensure they have the budget as well to be able to pay for the forum maintenance and also hosting as well as domain name and any other services they may be paying for that are helping the forum thrive.
I understand, but it is not convincing to me. for example BIZ said he is making good money now, but still decided not to pay everyone. I know when we work in forums, usually users try to write positive comments about forums to get paid and i don't blame them

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Maybe they do not earn much from Google AdSense that is why they only pay a small amount to their users. And maybe they are paying fees. I am not sure of the latter, though.
I think it's very clear why adsense pays good but not that good they also need money for themselves too so they can't pay a lot it's hard for them too so we have to understand why is that

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it's very clear why adsense pays good but not that good they also need money for themselves too so they can't pay a lot it's hard for them too so we have to understand why is that
I don't think this is the only source of their income. Maybe what you say about here or FC is true, but I am talking about forums like Biz and BMF. BMF has a sponsor and has a high income. Of course, it pays users well, but it can pay more or at least not limit them

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.615
Most paid to post forum sites pay very small rewards for their users claiming that they earn very small amounts of revenue to cater for the upkeep of the site and the payment of the users.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most paid to post forum sites pay very small rewards for their users claiming that they earn very small amounts of revenue to cater for the upkeep of the site and the payment of the users.
Yes, there are forums that have little income and it is clear, but there are forums that have a lot of income. The whole forum is full of advertising banners and it is clear that their income is high

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I think there are softwares they pay for maintenance. Also, not all ads pay well others few dollars and they are not permanently using one site to advertise. Then Google AdSense might also pay well. There might be an algorithm they follow.
That is the point and I don't think they are making so much money that they can decide to be giving us a lot of money. The people who own those websites are also earning little.

Back