Why do some people hate rich people?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some people hate those that are rich because they don't get help from the rich people around them and this assistance may not even deal with money, it may just be connection
The truth is that no one owes anyone anything. We are just too entitled. Those rich people you see worked for their wealth.. Why not strive to work for yours?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.598
I don't have any reason to hate anyone who is rich because I am also trying to be rich myself which is why I'm working very hard towards it.
Exactly, does who hate the rich are simply envious. Snd you being envious does not change anything. It would be best to channel all that energy into trying to become one as well.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Exactly, does who hate the rich are simply envious. Snd you being envious does not change anything. It would be best to channel all that energy into trying to become one as well.
Some people are just lazy, and stupid at the same time. Instead of for them to work hard and make money, they are busy hate.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.293
Some rich people are shubbish though so people dislike them. But others wish to be like rich people and enjoy what they are enjoying. They can't so they resort to hatred

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
some people have the mindset that every rich person did something evil. In my own perspective this is a wrong mindset and it is the major reason some people do not become rich themselves.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.608
Some people hate rich people because they're powerful. They kill if they want just to obtain what they obsessed from other people like land properties. Other reasons , rich people never care what you feel. They consider the poor like a garbage šŸ˜¢

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
We live in a world where money is very important and everyday people do different things to earn money. However, not everyone has the same wealth and some have money and some don't have much money. What I see in some societies is that there are people who hate the rich. What do you think could be the reason for this hatred?
those that hate rich people will find it difficult to become rich

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.293
it is just envy they believe that the rich are just proud even if you are very humble because they believe you are more powerful as such you would be naturally hated

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
And they always believe that the rich people are responsible for their problems. It is not a good mindset to have because all of us aspiring to be rich some day. I admire rich people though.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It is exactly like that. They don't react to haters and don't waste time. When they are hating, they are working and making money. This is the most important reason why they are rich and others are not

Being rich will always give you some big advantages over others and is the reason why you don't even have to respond to anything most people usually say.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
Some people hate rich because they believe that rich people are more powerful than poor ones.
Apart from that, some people hate rich people because they believe that they are stingy and I don't like that mentality. Some people always want rich people to be indebted to them

Gicel

Somewhat Known
Jun 21, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some people hate rich people because they're powerful. They kill if they want just to obtain what they obsessed from other people like land properties. Other reasons , rich people never care what you feel. They consider the poor like a garbage šŸ˜¢
I firmly agree with you. But poverty should not be the hindrance of success. We should strive hard so that we are not poor for a lifetime.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.608
I firmly agree with you. But poverty should not be the hindrance of success. We should strive hard so that we are not poor for a lifetime.
It's true that poverty is not a hindrance to success to those deserving people especially the youths who were born intelligent. They need to be supported by rich people. Not all rich are poor haters.

Gicel

Somewhat Known
Jun 21, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's true that poverty is not a hindrance to success to those deserving people especially the youths who were born intelligent. They need to be supported by rich people. Not all rich are poor haters.
Yeah as the saying goes youth are the hope of our fatherland especially those youth who are intelligent. They have the chance to uplift there life into rich.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
I actually believe that people who do not want to make it in life are those people who are always jealous of rich people. It is actually better to work hard and strive to be rich

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
This is not entirely true and are based on assumptions. I don't like when financial success is attributed to negativity. There are so many rich people I know who didn't kill no one or do any bad thing to be rich. Only very few rich people do those bad things. And for treating people like garbage, the poor people are even more guilty of that.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
This is not entirely true and are based on assumptions. I don't like when financial success is attributed to negativity. There are so many rich people I know who didn't kill no one or do any bad thing to be rich. Only very few rich people do those bad things. And for treating people like garbage, the poor people are even more guilty of that.
There are so many people who believe that evefyone who is rich did something very bad to get there and that instance does not apply to everyone. It is very wrong

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is quite natural for humans to hate and envy people who are better than them. In every society, the rich controls resources and power therefore they are bound to be some level of envy.

Back