Why Do We Need Passive Income?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.220
Passive income relaxes our feelings. It eases our burden for there's another income that supports family's needs. It's good to have it to be able to save add invest more. That's the only way to escape poverty.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.210
Raw Dex
$0.010
Almost all of us need passive income, there are so many reasons for this as inflation is touching all time height. Fuel prices are in continuous upper trend the prices of the commodity are much more increased so through only active income we are not able to meet our basic expenses.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The essence of passive income is more than to earn money for retirement. Passive income create opportunities for us to have freedom and spare time to attain other fundamental of life like having time with family, exploring other business business prospects etc. Passive income allow us to enjoy life to fullest.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.840
We all need a passive income because we need to have money generating venture for the future.
Yesh we don't remain young forever and as such we need to make provisions for the future.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Passive Income is a Motivater. I have one Faucet that I abandoned because it was not paying enough to keep me active and I could not even withdraw what was there because it did not meet the minimum required. When I came back about a year later the $2 I left behind had grown to over $35 USD, which was enough to change my attitude and I got active. It was still slow at first, but my new attitude kept me active. Soon I had over a Million Satoshi in my account from gambling with a magic formula I found on YouTube, until I lost it all on one round of vbetting that did not follow the pattern. They said if I bet 1 Satoshi until I lost 6 times, the odds would be in my favor it would win at least before it got past 10 losses, so I raised my bet to 512 Satoshi and lost. No problem, that increased my odds of winning next time so I bet 1,024 Satoshi (doubled) and lost again. Then I doubled again and lost 2,048 Satoshi, then 4,096 * 8,192 * 16, 384 * 32,768 * 65,536 * 131,072 * 262,144 * 524,288 and I was Broke, Busted, Booted, But at least I learned that there is NO MAGIC FORMULA that works every time.

That was my epiphany that led me to Daily Compound Interest. Fortunately, I had some FUN Tokens that matured shortly therafter and I bought more FUN Tokens every time they did and soon I was over a Million Satoshi again, but I had never lost, not even once. Now I keep 12,500 Fun Tokens locked for 6 months and buy another 12,500 each time they mature. In the meantime I earn more Satoshi from the Bonuses that provides from the Wheel of Fortune and since I have over 30,000 Satoshi in my balance I earn Daily Compound Interest on that too. Now it's like owning my own Satoshi Printing Press and the last couple of months I have been Withdrawing $100 USD average and the press just keeps on printing more.

Watching this happen day after day after day is the best motivator I ever imagined, so I started another machine that is producing and spend my spare time Doing Surveys, Posting for Pennies, and anything else that people say are "not worth it", because when I inject them into my passive income machines, THEY ARE.

Last edited:

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Passive income helps you to bridge the gap between active income and residual income. You work everyday to earn active which you would most likely use to survive.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We need passive income because it is a way to earn without actively working. We also need it because it is flexibility, that is one can do it and still do other jobs.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I need passive income because it is additional income source for me and i can do a lots of things with the money i get from my passive income works, it is very good to have more than one income source.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$3.960
Raw Dex
$0.213
Passive income is beneficial because it assists in paying for expenses other than regular wages. This also gives a person more flexibility to engage in career risks, follow interests, have extra money that can go into such things as vacations and retirement savings, as well as long term savings that should culminate in building of wealth through sensible investments.

Back