Why do you invest in crypto?

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.540
Raw Dex
$0.003
I have not make any investment in crypto because I do not know how crypto trading works. All I know is the price of crypto fluctuates a lot. Those who have the knowledge may make good money.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Why do you invest in crypto?
Many of my friends don't know or have reasons why they invest in crypto, most of them just follow the hype (FOMO). Entering the crypto world, one must have skills, so that one will be more confident.
Investing in crypto currency is sweet and profitable but only if you know how to go about it as it can cause a great loss for those who are not patient enough and they do not know how the crypto market works but so long as you know how it runs then I will say to you that it is the best thing you can do as there will be a lot of profit in it and so many have made millions in it.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, all of us who invest in cryptocurrencies have the hope that their price will multiply and we can finally make a profit. Although I haven't made much money from this market, now I have more experience and I hope that I can finally succeed

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.143
The Truth of the matter is that people tend to invest in cryptocurrency simply because they have seen people make big money from it, so they see investment in crypto as a sure way to make quick money, not that they actually know anything about crypto.

Back