Why do you think taking notes is crucial in business?

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.248
I am quite traditional when it comes to note-taking. It is because it is still effective at getting all the essential information when attending a meeting, conference, etc. Although you can still reinforce it by using a recording device, There are so many ways to do this, but the most important is that you were able to take notes on the pertinent details.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Taking notes makes if very easy to go through discussions and retain every bit of the discussion by mere looking at the note you took, using recording device is also a good one, but not everyone would be patient enough to listen to long records and by so doing, skipping some important parts..

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer small notes, to record important things in business matters. Example: Meeting schedule, appointments, important points of meeting results, etc. Because I forget easily and have a hard time remembering small things like this, making important notes will help me to overcome them.

Ekanem2021

Complete Stranger
May 26, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Taking notes is very important.
It helps to remember all that has been discussed during the course of the meeting and you will remember to act on anything discussed.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Taking notes is very important when it comes to running a business, with the notes you take, you would be able to easily find out where you made mistakes and quickly correct it on time.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.248
Taking notes makes if very easy to go through discussions and retain every bit of the discussion by mere looking at the note you took, using recording device is also a good one, but not everyone would be patient enough to listen to long records and by so doing, skipping some important parts..
I do think that we cannot drop the idea of taking notes when having meetings, classes, etc. It is how everything had started for being educated. Things can be done for doing it without any shortcomings.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.008
I think it is important to take notes during meetings. It helps to ensure that one does not forget the important points being discussed and the follow up actions which need to be carried out.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.248
I think it is important to take notes during meetings. It helps to ensure that one does not forget the important points being discussed and the follow up actions which need to be carried out.
I am quite an old school in terms of taking notes. The laptop is not what I use in doing so. Besides, if I am not good at the typing speed, it will surely affect my performance in taking notes with it.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
And taking notes is quite easy now. You can use the notepad on your phone to be taking notes. And you can even record of you are attending a meeting. It helps because there is only so much details that the mind can carry.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
It is very good for a business person to be observant by taking notes of every activity that happened in the business and also taking notice of the income flow because that is very important

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am quite an old school in terms of taking notes. The laptop is not what I use in doing so. Besides, if I am not good at the typing speed, it will surely affect my performance in taking notes with it.
Writing with your hand seem more faster that using the computer to type and also errors can be corrected easily when made unless you have a proficiency in typing..

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
And taking notes is quite easy now. You can use the notepad on your phone to be taking notes. And you can even record of you are attending a meeting. It helps because there is only so much details that the mind can carry.
Exactly, these days people no longer type, they can simply record and to make things better, there are so many apps you can use to convert audio to text. So you can easily convert your records to text.

Kennysplash

Unfamiliar
Sep 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Taking notes help you track the progress of your business. You will be able to know what it is you are doing right and wrong and be able to make necessary adjustments.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, certain companies also offer classes to their internees and employees. When they take classes, they must also receive notes in order to study. So, taking notes is important in case if your company offers classes.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Taking notes in business is very important as it helps us to know more especially when we are just getting to gain knowledge about a new business notes helps us to remember better

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
There are fine details like exact number od items that you might find it hard to remember in your head. Taking notes of them in your diary would help you to refer to them and make use of them when needed without assumptions.

Back