AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, my income in the offline world was not much. I was a worker and I was not satisfied with my income. I had heard that people are making a lot of money in the online world and I said to myself that it is better to try my luck, but online income without investment and skills is not worth your time.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I make money online to make money and I enjoy the process I often post on forums and I really enjoy posting on them sometimes I feel unmotivated then I take a break
There are times when I do not feel motivated too. For a while now, I have not been working online but I need money and I also miss working online so I came back.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
Because in the country where I live I can't rely on offline jobs. To get a job is not that difficult as in my former country, but it's very easy to lose it. As a teacher, I have students that come for a while, but they quickly end up pennyless and can't pay for lessons any more. Or they quickly get involved in so many activities (sports, a new job) that they end up lacking time to follow language lessons. And my thrift door-to-door activity doesn't earn but crumbs.

Back