Why does some young forex traders loose a lot?

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Before rushing into any thing perfect planning is meant to be placed to a head but most young trader's plan are greedy with next to no patience some always start with the aim of gaining ×2 on first trade.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
Like you have stated it is lack of patience and knowledge. You can't go into forex trading without the right knowledge and skills and expect not to lose.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.820
Before rushing into any thing perfect planning is meant to be placed to a head but most young trader's plan are greedy with next to no patience some always start with the aim of gaining ×2 on first trade.
That is what I am afraid of. I am still hesitant to trade despite attending partial trade training. There is fear of losing my money for the advantage of others who are expert winners and losers:ROFLMAO:

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Like you have stated it is lack of patience and knowledge. You can't go into forex trading without the right knowledge and skills and expect not to lose.
Some folks can be really lucky but it's rare for a greedy and unskilled fella not to loose big here, it's obvious though .
That is what I am afraid of. I am still hesitant to trade despite attending partial trade training. There is fear of losing my money for the advantage of others who are expert winners and losers:ROFLMAO:
Lol. It's normal for trades to loose it's more like a motivation to win and learn more, I know loosing isn't a pleasant experience but still it's necessary at times especially in situations like this.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Mikky yeah the greedy ones will always want to invest more money to make more and fast money and the lose all.
It's not greed entirely but some are not yet good with the ropes or are not good at all so the rushed in only to get tangled in the ropes. If you can learn your way then trading with big amount will not be a big problem.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.820
Some folks can be really lucky but it's rare for a greedy and unskilled fella not to loose big here, it's obvious though .

Lol. It's normal for trades to loose it's more like a motivation to win and learn more, I know loosing isn't a pleasant experience but still it's necessary at times especially in situations like this.
Thanks to your practicality but if always experience losing, better quit. Those young and new traders are so aggressive to win not minding of the other circumstances, that's why the lost focus.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's not greed entirely but some are not yet good with the ropes or are not good at all so the rushed in only to get tangled in the ropes. If you can learn your way then trading with big amount will not be a big problem.
But check it mate anyone that rush into any money making things without studying it first is a greedy.The person is driven by greed.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.820
You get it, anyone that's after only what you can get from a system without studying to know how it works is a greedy person that's the truth
They are committing suicide. Money no matter how much one has if not properly managed, the person may surely become broke.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thanks to your practicality but if always experience losing, better quit. Those young and new traders are so aggressive to win not minding of the other circumstances, that's why the lost focus.
It's a normal rush to run in aggressively but with time they will learn or better still quite.lol. you are right about this though, if lose becomes constant in a trading history there shouldn't be anyone to one the person to quit.
But check it mate anyone that rush into any money making things without studying it first is a greedy.The person is driven by greed.
If you ask me again I will still say it's not entirely greed. Some where driven by their peers, like they felt oppressed by there colleagues making huge from trading.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Trading is the hardest way to make easy money. It needs a lot of patience, practice and knowledge. Start of small. That way you can be able to see your mistakes. Also always use the demo as practise, even if it takes you months just keep practising until you understand the ropes. all these people making a killing on forex took time to learn and they have also lost too..

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Trading is the hardest way to make easy money. It needs a lot of patience, practice and knowledge. Start of small. That way you can be able to see your mistakes. Also always use the demo as practise, even if it takes you months just keep practising until you understand the ropes. all these people making a killing on forex took time to learn and they have also lost too..
I like that"trading is the hardest way to make easy money" and that's the real truth a single trade can turn things for good and also a single trade can do the opposite. Forex is just like an endless course, you keep learning new things daily.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's a normal rush to run in aggressively but with time they will learn or better still quite.lol. you are right about this though, if lose becomes constant in a trading history there shouldn't be anyone to one the person to quit.

If you ask me again I will still say it's not entirely greed. Some where driven by their peers, like they felt oppressed by there colleagues making huge from trading.
You are right sometimes friends do push one into what they don't understand and in bid to belong you would comply and lose money

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.820

I agree with your point of view, they're exploited. They're happy on this. They never care about the aftermath of their actions m

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.820
They're just too excited to win. On their mind, the target amount to bring home only to land to dismay, zero winning all losing. It's good for their wrong speculations.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right sometimes friends do push one into what they don't understand and in bid to belong you would comply and lose money
I would have been a victim but I was broke enough to apply common sense.lol.
They're just too excited to win. On their mind, the target amount to bring home only to land to dismay, zero winning all losing. It's good for their wrong speculations.
You really sound funny there but it's the truth, many have made this mistake and more will still make it . that's just life here , it can't be stopped.

Back