Why forex trading?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Forex trading is one of the best business to do online but many people are scared and sees it as a risky business to do because of there lost.
You don't have to lose your money on forex trading if we follow protocol. Most people that lost there money on forex trading are those don't have a strategy.
Forex is easy and Profitable when you have a strategy. using yours startegy gotten from an expert will make you to make profit even if you are losing.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
Forex trading is one of the best business to do online but many people are scared and sees it as a risky business to do because of there lost.
You don't have to lose your money on forex trading if we follow protocol. Most people that lost there money on forex trading are those don't have a strategy.
Forex is easy and Profitable when you have a strategy. using yours startegy gotten from an expert will make you to make profit even if you are losing.
You are right and I realized that people will lose money to forex trading at those that are greedy. They want to make so much money at once

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.143
There is no doubt if forex trading is profitable or not, it is actually one of the best ways to make money online but the reason why most people run from it, is the amount of risk involved.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
There is no doubt if forex trading is profitable or not, it is actually one of the best ways to make money online but the reason why most people run from it, is the amount of risk involved.
You're right
There are risks involved and that is why people like me ran away from it

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I have heard so many times about Forex Trading but I have never tried it because I do not know anything about it. I think that you can make some money from Forex Trading if you have the required knowledge.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
I have heard so many times about Forex Trading but I have never tried it because I do not know anything about it. I think that you can make some money from Forex Trading if you have the required knowledge.
I once tried to trade forex on a demo account but I realized that it was very hard so I had to leave it

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
All financial trading are risks. Forex trading, cryptocurrencies trading, stock trading and binary option trading. They all carry calculated risks.
That's true but it is very good to know well about the risk that you are taking than not knowing anything about it before you join

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I find it difficult to control myself when the market is going against me. I nearly have heart attack. I find forex trading quite unsuitable for me because it makes my heart to beat uncontrollably. I don't want to suffer heart attack because of forex.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
I find it difficult to control myself when the market is going against me. I nearly have heart attack. I find forex trading quite unsuitable for me because it makes my heart to beat uncontrollably. I don't want to suffer heart attack because of forex.
I am always panicking which is not good but I think it is a normal thing for everybody to do

Back