Why forums don't pay through faucetpay?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.333
I am aware of a couple of websites that are paying to Binance pay but I have never experienced it but why are forums not paying directly to faucet pay like Ptc and faucet do which means no fee.

Any idea?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
Most website owners knew members like to get payment through US dollars not crypto or faucet pay. Not all like me like crypto related currency. Those who like may opt to like it payment thru crypto or faucet pay but there's none.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
If you want keep forum runing in profit you need adsense program but adsense program pay only USD. Converting USD into some crypto would lose value paying fee and hard would be forum keep runing.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
i used to wonder same but the replies here I think I get why it is this way it is good then if it will help keep the site running better with adsense

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
Firstly conversion of Fiat currency to cryptocurrency is such a huge cost on fees for bulk payments unless the owner of the site also earns enough digital assets to cover the monthly expenses on the forum payments. Most forum owners are either in the UK, USA, CANADA and these countries have some serious regulations when purchasing crypto currency from personal funds in those countries.FAucetpay would not be the advised wallet or exchanger because the degree of security is not to that par. In the end, it is advised to use a non-custodial wallet that has a private key that you can save safely for yourself. If it is for non-custodial wallets then Binance is one of them that is still safe to trust to some degree for your cryptocurrency transactions and not storage.So faucetpay is not all that secure for crypto currency transactions and more especially storage.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
Firstly conversion of Fiat currency to cryptocurrency is such a huge cost on fees for bulk payments unless the owner of the site also earns enough digital assets to cover the monthly expenses on the forum payments. Most forum owners are either in the UK, USA, CANADA and these countries have some serious regulations when purchasing crypto currency from personal funds in those countries.FAucetpay would not be the advised wallet or exchanger because the degree of security is not to that par. In the end, it is advised to use a non-custodial wallet that has a private key that you can save safely for yourself. If it is for non-custodial wallets then Binance is one of them that is still safe to trust to some degree for your cryptocurrency transactions and not storage.So faucetpay is not all that secure for crypto currency transactions and more especially storage.
Anybody can receive money on faucetpay , it does not necessarily mean that it should be listed on the forum or any platform because it is just a crypto-currency wallet.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
Anybody can receive money on faucetpay , it does not necessarily mean that it should be listed on the forum or any platform because it is just a crypto-currency wallet.
You are right,i was just building a conversation from the previous comments that have been made that most forums receive there payouts through fiat currency and hence the reason for me to agree with those who said that.I further on stated that it would not be a wise decision for a company(PTP) to get to pay large amounts through facuetpay which has slightly loose security.Thank you.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
Hmmm but using faucetpay is not completely free right? Cause even when the site sends it to your faucetpay wallet address you have to also transfer it back to your normal wallet.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
I think most webmasters have striked a deal with the major online payment processor called PayPal. They entered into a deal with that for maximization of the their profits

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
faucetpay wallet was majorly created for satoshis or small bits of crypto tokens in cents. I don't see any use of it if you're receiving payments above $1. Most crypto wallets can receive tokens above $1 including exchange wallets.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
In a situation where the location of the admin has challenges with cryptocurrencies transactions, can't it be used to process payment for members?
faucetpay wallet was majorly created for satoshis or small bits of crypto tokens in cents. I don't see any use of it if you're receiving payments above $1. Most crypto wallets can receive tokens above $1 including exchange wallets.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
I don't know maybe they have some kind of issues with that most forums pay through PayPal or platfroms like payeer and more I mostly withdraw to PayPal since it's very user friendly

Back