Why generating passive income is so hard?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Generating passive income is a really hard thing. Nowadays, inflation is increasing and there are many people who are struggling with their finances. This is why there are many people who are trying their best to generate passive income. So, why is generating passive income so hard?

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.030
Generating passive income is very hard because it required extra ordinary skills as well as capital. Let's suppose I want to give a flat on rent and then I think that I will take it's rent as a passive income then it will required extra capital to purchase the flat first.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.648
ln my own opinion, generation of passive income is deemed to be so difficult because the starting up for the business requires some upfront amount of capital that seems to be unavoidable to many people.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
I do not think generating passive income is hard. If you have mone, you can buy stocks and start generating passive income. If you have skills to write ebooks, you can easily generate passive income

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I think it depends on what you are doing though. Most times it might not be hard but just a matter of time, but most people do not have the patience to wait, so they just classify it has hard.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.395
Well, there are many reasons why earning passive income is hard. Some are afraid of the risks that come with it, the economy can change, and some require a big amount of investment, and so on.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Well, there are many reasons why earning passive income is hard. Some are afraid of the risks that come with it, the economy can change, and some require a big amount of investment, and so on.
You have a point though, like for me there are so many things I want to invest in but the major reason stopping me is the fact that I do not have enough extra cash to make an investment.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
Actually, generating passive income takes a lot of effort and investment. If you want to generate passive income through investment, you need to invest a lot of money, and if you want to create something for passive income, you will have to work really hard.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Actually, generating passive income takes a lot of effort and investment. If you want to generate passive income through investment, you need to invest a lot of money, and if you want to create something for passive income, you will have to work really hard.
I think more persons need to be enlightened about this. Most people tend to assume it is extremely easy to earn passive income, and this is why most persons give up after a little setbacks.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
I see a lot of people confusing passive income with online income. While online income can be passive passive income is not just about earning online. Passive income means earning without active work

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Honestly, inflation has made every single things hard. Passive income is one of them. I believe this is so because it's not easy to generate the capital needed for passive income.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
It is hard to have a passive income if you have just planned to have it in your life, but if you started doing it during your teen years, most probably, you are now a millionaire at this moment.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
It is difficult to generate passive income online only because there is a lot of competition. Offline there many options like company, bank deposits to get passive income, investing some money.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.190
It is difficult to generate passive income online only because there is a lot of competition. Offline there many options like company, bank deposits to get passive income, investing some money.
Companies reduce pay due to concurrency because there are many companies so no one how has high pay and advertisers are splitted there and there which explains more the situation.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Generating passive income is very hard because it required extra ordinary skills as well as capital. Let's suppose I want to give a flat on rent and then I think that I will take it's rent as a passive income then it will required extra capital to purchase the flat first.

Many people wrongly think that if you want to generate passive income, then all you need to do is invest capital. Capital is the only thing they need. However, they often overlook the fact that they also need the right kind of mindset and talent if they actually want to generate passive income.

Back