Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.208
The truth of the matter is that there are lots of Nigerians that do not even know the importance of investments while some due to past negative experience, they are no longer interested in investing.
I cannot blame them for being disinterested in investing. I may be in such a situation if had bad experiences in venturing to business or businesses that failed in the long run.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
I think the thing that is killing the west African country is the political instabilities. As we all know that no investors whether a native or alien would like to invest in a country where there's no peace.
True apart from that, most companies have left Nigeria due to the fact that there is no stable power supply, hence they would not want to startup any investment here, they would rather go to places where there is stable power supply.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.195
In my opinion, the decline in the investment rate is not because of the state, but because the government or officials are corrupt, so that investors, especially from foreign countries, will think twice about investing, of course there will be big losses. Maybe the best way is to change the state leadership and officials.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.025
I think it's because most investors are afraid of the situation at hand in the nation of Nigeria. I hope when the newly elected president settles everything shall resume to normalcy.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.208
True apart from that, most companies have left Nigeria due to the fact that there is no stable power supply, hence they would not want to startup any investment here, they would rather go to places where there is stable power supply.
This is a downside of having business with existing and potential investors. If I were in their shoe, I would not take the risk. It needs to think more than twice before entering into this kind business.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well like I said business implementation process is actually a hard one especially here in Nigeria.
Investment rates keeps declining in Nigeria majorly because of how bad the economy is here

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
The thing is that the economy is just in bad state now. They are no good infrastructure on ground to help investors move their business further so it becomes a struggle for every one.
Also a lot of people have been scammed over the years when they are trying to invest in one project or another which is why they are no longer interested.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
insecurity plays a big role here this has made hoth local and foreign investors not lto do business here it is really appalling as crime is really Is in tthe increase
We all know how dubious our people are and it will be very risky for us to invest in anything that have to do with Nigeria because we have a lot of scammers here

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A lot of things are causing decrease in the investment rate of Nigeria. Some of them are lack of good infrastructures, insecurities, selfish minds, lack of trust and so on

Back