Why is bizdustry not allowing new members?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you want to join bizdustry.com and you are from Nigeria and other countries, you have to send Alex an email that would show that yoi can really make good posts.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.068
I've been a member of this PTP forum website for quite some time, but I'm not really active. According to what I've read, the payment for account upgrades will be increased, and VIP members will be paid on the 25th of each month. Maybe they are not accepting new members because some members are not posting high-quality content that adversely impacts their SEO.

Bizdustry

Complete Stranger
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We are currently not accepting registration on Bizdustry from users that come from Nigeria. Advertisers pay very little for impressions and clicks from Nigeria, so we are trying to expand our demographic and user base from outside Nigeria/Africa. Around 80% of our ACTIVE userbase base; is Nigerian, and we do not want it to be the majority as we want to encourage others from other countries to sign up for Bizdustry.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
What I know was earlier Bizdustry was accepting members from Nigeria too but they were required to complete some sort of test but could be they have made some changes to the setup looking at the lack of revenue

Bizdustry

Complete Stranger
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What I know was earlier Bizdustry was accepting members from Nigeria too but they were required to complete some sort of test but could be they have made some changes to the setup looking at the lack of revenue
And, as quoted; expanding our demographics. We don’t want to have a Nigerian community - we want to remain diverse and allow all people to feel welcome and not ‘crowded’.

As you mentioned, revenue is another big factor. Unfortunately advertisers don’t bid enough for 3rd world countries and the demand for this market is very high in 1st world nations like the states.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.830
Unfortunately advertisers don’t bid enough for 3rd world countries and the demand for this market is very high in 1st world nations like the states
What about states from Europe or advertisers just pay for users form Germany, France or United Kingdom as Tier 1 countrys from Europe? How much percent of users you currently have from Europe?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I was able to join without problems, but I think that depending on the area where you are from, you may have to send an email to the owner as some users indicate, the owner is a communicative person and you can simply send him a PM, he will answer you

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
And, as quoted; expanding our demographics. We don’t want to have a Nigerian community - we want to remain diverse and allow all people to feel welcome and not ‘crowded’.

As you mentioned, revenue is another big factor. Unfortunately advertisers don’t bid enough for 3rd world countries and the demand for this market is very high in 1st world nations like the states.
Completely agree with you on this. I have felt the websites crowded With lots of Nigerians because they do come in bunches and outnumber the other nation's so many may feel the website is exclusively for Nigerians only. A website should have long term plans and I'm might impressed with your planning.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
There might be something wrong or something to adjust by the site owner. I am not a member there but I feel the effect of refusing new members. It might be at the losing end.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Completely agree with you on this. I have felt the websites crowded With lots of Nigerians because they do come in bunches and outnumber the other nation's so many may feel the website is exclusively for Nigerians only. A website should have long term plans and I'm might impressed with your planning.
Yes, it is true that ptp forums are full of people from Nigeria, I think many invite each other, but it is not bad just looking for opportunities to earn online, but it is true that when everyone is Nigerian they will not receive good income from advertisers.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think they want to have a limit on their members so they can be able to pay effectively. Making money from forums is not easy as we think so they want to have control over their expenses. It's better to take that decision than to shut down completely.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.450
Raw Dex
$0.008
I've heard of this site but have not registered as a member. If the site is still functioning and paying existing members, may be they just do not accept members from certain regions.

Back