Why is corporate communication such a challenge?

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.725
Every business struggles with communication, and if neither party confirms that they have understood what has been spoken, misinterpretations will unavoidably happen. Many businesses take pleasure in having high ethical standards, and they demand that all of their employees uphold such standards.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Communication is very important that it affects every area of our life. In business, lack of communication will hamper on the progress of the company or organization. In business, the company must ensure to employ staffs that have understanding of human psychology.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Corporate communication is a challenge because there are many different stakeholders with different backgrounds, needs, and interests. Communicating effectively with all of them can be difficult, as each stakeholder may have different expectations and preferences. Additionally, communicating across different departments, locations, and cultures can add another layer of complexity. Finally, it can be difficult to ensure that the messages are consistent and conveyed in the same way to all stakeholders.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
Yesh In business, lack of communication will hinder the progress of the company So Communication is very important In business, the company must ensure to employ staffs that understand communication

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I believe the reason why communication is seen as a problem in most organizations is due to the fact that these people are from different cultures and have different understanding of things. How one person gets things would be totally different from how the next person gets it.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Every business struggles with communication, and if neither party confirms that they have understood what has been spoken, misinterpretations will unavoidably happen. Many businesses take pleasure in having high ethical standards, and they demand that all of their employees uphold such standards.

To the best of my knowledge, my business doesn't suffer any kind of communication challenges because I try as much as possible to set up communication channels that will be very conducive to run my business very well.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
There's always this barrier in communication which stems from lack of understanding of things. when once there's a break here due to lack of understanding, then it becomes a problem

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
Every business shiuld know that communication is very important snd that it is needed in every area of our life as well in Busines. in business, lack of communication will be bad.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Why it seems like it is a problem is because we have business leaders who don't understand the psychology of communication. There are ways you communicate to different kinds of people.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Corporate communication is a different thing with personal communication. The corporate world is a different ball game on its own. It has its own modus operandi and if not followed, chaos occurs in the organization.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Communication is very important that it affects every area of our life. In business, lack of communication will hamper on the progress of the company or organization. In business, the company must ensure to employ staffs that have understanding of human psychology.
It is not even good not to communicate with your business partners or the people that you work with.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It is so because communication is a two way thing. I have to understand what you are saying perfectly to be able to carry out the instructions efficiently.
As long as communication is not completed, it will always leave the business hanging in a way that uncertainty will becloud the progression of the business.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.725
Corporate communication is a different thing with personal communication. The corporate world is a different ball game on its own. It has its own modus operandi and if not followed, chaos occurs in the organization.
In my book, it is best for them to be transparent as much as possible. Having open-communication is the best course of action. It is not a good thing if they have personal agendas.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.725
Corporate communication shouldn't be a challenge because it is very needed for the upliftment and development of the business.
I do agree with you that they need cooperate to each other. In my opinion, they need to be transparent. If they are keeping some essential information, then they will not be able to reach the common company's goals.

Back