Why is forum posting to make money not popular?

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.708
Those who disliked to do business in a forum find it hard to discuss. They cannot elaborate. It's hard for them to discuss topics like crypto thing, business and others. It's based on the results of the interview I conducted to my referrals who didn't come back here.
yes I guess they don't have knowlage about these things so it's not reason for them to join the pay is not a lot so they just don't join them it's okey reason I think

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.123
They may have a very shallow reason. It might be the fault is from them. They cannot write a post or reply to a post. But constant practice makes all perfect.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I think one reason could be is that some people are lazy to post because the earnings are very low compare for the time and effort that they are giving for a certain website.
Yes, that's right, this is one of the reasons why they are lazy to make money from forums. Even from my country in RIF there are only 2 active people including me. Even though my country is very big and wide, it is not yet popular in our country.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I am a member of other websites, which do not pay members to post. Many people want to make money, yet they are not interested in posting on forums. What is the reason why forum posting is not popular?
I think the reason why it is not popular is because there are other methods in which we can use to make money and people are focused on that one and that is why article writing is more popular

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
If the amount that is to be rewarded to the users or members of any forum is increased, automatically people will get interested and be motivated to post, since they bare sure of the huge amount to gain at the end of the day.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$2.933
I do not agree with this statement and I feel pay to post forum is the most popular and we see almost 3rd person part of the pay to post forum

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.511
Some people avoid forum websites because the majority of them do not pay well. It may be time-consuming for them. In addition, some people are just lazy. They do not want to make an effort to make some money online. LOL

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.548
Some people avoid forum websites because the majority of them do not pay well. It may be time-consuming for them. In addition, some people are just lazy. They do not want to make an effort to make some money online. LOL
LoL I totally agree with you on the last part. I have come across certain persons who have complained about how they want some extra cash no matter how small. I introduced them to forum posting, and till date they have not been able to make a single cash out, yet they still keep complaining about needing extra cash.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.633
It is far easier to make money posting on forums compared to PTC websites and making faucet claims. However, most forums are limiting the amount users can make in a day.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.013
Now many forums changed their payment rate, as it has markedly reduced. This could be the main reason that people are keeping away from forum posting. One can analyse as so many leading forums pay good rate only for first ten post after than the pay rate becomes negligible as $.002.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.548
It is far easier to make money posting on forums compared to PTC websites and making faucet claims. However, most forums are limiting the amount users can make in a day.
True, earning on paid to post requires less skills. You simply need to have good English and comprehensive skills, and you are good to go. This makes it a lot easier for people to earn with it.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is really difficult to earn from a website. Forums that pay for posts need to earn well to be able to pay to the users. This is the reason why a lot of paid to post forums shut down.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.170
Most people don't know how to express their opinions and that is why they sleep on earning through forum posting.
People when they target an earning platform then they think about two things: How much I will spend time on platform? And which revenue I will make from platform? It is true that earning from forums is higher from PTC staff and doing surveys and microjob platforms but it is lower from other staff like upwork or sell courses on coursera or even do staking or for example do some forex staff or provide services or gigs at juma workers for 5 $ a gig or even more like translation or photoshop services then may a person try a PTP until reach payout of 5 $ to see what it is about then leave to something else, and majority of them leave in half way, rare people stay work lifetime on PTP. I know this is hard to be understood but this is the sad truth.

Back