Why is working in GPTs stressful?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the advantages of online work compared to offline work is that you don't have a boss and you can do your work whenever you want, however, working in GPTs is a bit stressful and you have daily goals for yourself, but at the end of the day, you may not be able to achieve the goals you want. That's why sometimes you feel pressure and stress. Has it happened to you?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
One of the advantages of online work compared to offline work is that you don't have a boss and you can do your work whenever you want, however, working in GPTs is a bit stressful and you have daily goals for yourself, but at the end of the day, you may not be able to achieve the goals you want. That's why sometimes you feel pressure and stress. Has it happened to you?
It is not totally true that you do not have a boss except if you own the website yourself. For Instance, RIF is not yours and you have a boss and Jordan can do and undo.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
The working in the get to paid programs is so stressful because most of these websites has very difficult jobs and tasks that pay really low amount of money in a matter of fact.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Most GPT sites are related to survey sites, although I have joined several survey sites but I have never been successful in withdrawing my earnings. because I always fail to complete survey sites. Instead of creating stress, I better leave it.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
Yes, it has happened to me so many times because I reached a stage where I felt I had no direction. After all, it is not so easy for one to accumulate points and claim a significant amount but you have to put in a lot of work just to earn some meaningful points that you can get to withdraw as cash.

So if you are from a lower tier then get to promote your site to those in a tier 1 region, and have a lot of referrals who will be earning you passive income. Otherwise, it is so stressful and depressing.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I am not interested in GPT sites because I find the tasks boring and earning is low. I'd rather work with survey sites and PTP forums. Surveys offer better pay and I enjoy interacting with members on forums.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Yes, sometimes it is not the most appropriate especially when you do not have access to surveys that is what usually gives more money, if you stress with it it is better to leave it and look for other ways to make money.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is not totally true that you do not have a boss except if you own the website yourself. For Instance, RIF is not yours and you have a boss and Jordan can do and undo.
Well, Jordan is not forcing me to post. I can work whenever I want. It depends on me. So I don't have an employer. If I work, I get paid and if I don't work, I don't get paid
Yes, sometimes it is not the most appropriate especially when you do not have access to surveys that is what usually gives more money, if you stress with it it is better to leave it and look for other ways to make money.
Yes, surveys are not the best way to earn money for everyone. I agree

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Well, Jordan is not forcing me to post. I can work whenever I want. It depends on me. So I don't have an employer. If I work, I get paid and if I don't work, I don't get paid

Yes, surveys are not the best way to earn money for everyone. I agree
Exactly a person can only be considered an employer when you have signed a contract with him or have some kind of special contract with him, so the word "employer" is not the most appropriate in that case.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Exactly a person can only be considered an employer when you have signed a contract with him or have some kind of special contract with him, so the word "employer" is not the most appropriate in that case.
Yes, you don't have an employer in PTP forums and most online earning methods. They are admins. We can work whenever we want and we didn't sign a contract with them

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
Working online is never easy, even working on paid to post sites can be pretty stressful sometimes. For me i find get paid to site abit stressful due to some of their task being difficult to carry out.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Working online is never easy, even working on paid to post sites can be pretty stressful sometimes. For me i find get paid to site abit stressful due to some of their task being difficult to carry out.
I accept. I try not to think about money and just be active on the forums for fun so I don't feel pressure but sometimes I really need money to pay my bills and it gets stressful.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
If you look at this just as money source and give yourself high goals then it is stressful. I look it as fun and side income which can turned off every moment so it is not stressful for me.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most GPT sites are related to survey sites, although I have joined several survey sites but I have never been successful in withdrawing my earnings. because I always fail to complete survey sites. Instead of creating stress, I better leave it.
Taking surveys can be stressful but once you are able to get a good site it's worth it. Some survey sites screens out if you're not the target sample and they don't give consolation points. Some surveys sites give a few points if you're screened out. Sooner or later you will qualify as a respondent.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Taking surveys can be stressful but once you are able to get a good site it's worth it. Some survey sites screens out if you're not the target sample and they don't give consolation points. Some surveys sites give a few points if you're screened out. Sooner or later you will qualify as a respondent.
Until now I haven't found a survey site that promises and will reward me, and I often read on several forum sites, survey sites apply tier country, and most are only intended for tier1, do you have a good survey site, please share with me with your reflink.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Until now I haven't found a survey site that promises and will reward me, and I often read on several forum sites, survey sites apply tier country, and most are only intended for tier1, do you have a good survey site, please share with me with your reflink.
You can try Rakuten and Lifepoints

moneywise2021

Unfamiliar
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I belong to many online sites and yes it can be stressful if you do what I do. I have daily goals for month long streaks that keep my bonuses up. last month I failed 2 out of 3 but did not stress about it because I still made $2.50 on each of them and it was a great month. Now I started the daily goal streak again and I just completed 4 days on 3 sites. Good start

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It is stressful because you cannot make so much money per task and the only way to make so much money is by working very hard which makes it stressful. I don't like that

Back