Why making money business is more important now.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In the past, it was believed that education brings wealth. That once you go to higher institutions and get qualified, your future is bright. You are deemed to start making money immediately you are employed. But reverse is the case today.
Graduated from higher institutions do not guaranteed your employment let alone of making money. Nowadays, it is advisable to seek money first before attempting to further one's education in tertiary institutions. The cost of education is too high and unaffordable for common man.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
In the past, it was believed that education brings wealth. That once you go to higher institutions and get qualified, your future is bright. You are deemed to start making money immediately you are employed. But reverse is the case today.
Graduated from higher institutions do not guaranteed your employment let alone of making money. Nowadays, it is advisable to seek money first before attempting to further one's education in tertiary institutions. The cost of education is too high and unaffordable for common man.
Making business or even learning a skill to me is best to survive anywhere, learning business at a young age gives you the power to drive your own income instead of everyone running to school .

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.790
Raw Dex
$0.008
I think getting a basic tertiary education enables you to get a job easier. That said, some go to vocational institutions to learn particular skills. They also have many opportunities to make money with the skills learned.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Yes it is true that having a higher education with the best grades does not guarantee that you would be making money, but i would always advice anyone who have the opportunity to go to school to take this seriously.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.250
Raw Dex
$0.013
Well, this might differ for other locations but it is advisable for Nigerians to seek money first before attempting to further one's education in tertiary institutions. Education is very expensive now In Nigeria

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Money-making is already important before not only this time. It only becomes a hot decision when the internet flourished on Earth. Before the existence of interest, there were already businesses, the more this time because of AI and recent tools in technology.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.250
Raw Dex
$0.013
Money-making is essential part of human existence. So no matter what it is we always need to hustle and make money. it is good to find a job to make money

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I think getting a basic tertiary education enables you to get a job easier. That said, some go to vocational institutions to learn particular skills. They also have many opportunities to make money with the skills learned.

It is not always a must for someone to be educated before he can actually have a job or something doing because if you have a skill you can actually use it to get a job.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not think that education is unnecessary. Had i never been educated, I would never had have worked as a writer. I would have had an odd job somewhere that I probably never liked in the first place.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not think that education is unnecessary. Had i never been educated, I would never had have worked as a writer. I would have had an odd job somewhere that I probably never liked in the first place.
Well, you are actually right, education exposes one to life challenges and also how to solve them, education makes us evolve as the world evolve and open our eyes to learning digital skill.

Semi

Unfamiliar
Jun 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am a university graduate and it is almost like I am regretting all the resources and time expended to get an education. The problem is not school, it is with the educational system.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am a university graduate and it is almost like I am regretting all the resources and time expended to get an education. The problem is not school, it is with the educational system.
There is no need to regret your education my fiend, it is good that you went to school. Now, you have an opportunity to make money on a forum like this because you are educated.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You cannot compare sayings of the past and the world from how it is right now I was in the olden days and uneducated person will be having a very good house with the wife and kids living comfortably without any struggles but these days do you have to be making a lot of money before you can live a comfortable life with your wife and kids and the house.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.250
Raw Dex
$0.013
Money making will always be here with us, you need money in the first place to survive. So it is like a very complusory thing to make money which is good

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
Money making and business deserves to be prioritized now because for a long time, we have been delusional with education and it's potential to make one wealthy. The world needs more entrepreneurs now.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I can understand how you feel but don't regret. Like they say there is no knowledge that is wasted. You might not have use for it now but who knows in the future you might need it.

Back