Why Many Forum Are Stopping Pay to Post?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.133
I am not sure if what can help a forum to sustain for a long long time and beer money forum is still paying even though they have reduced the pay rates now

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I also think that some of those forums are even paying more than the money that they make and that does not make sense for any business that wants to be run successfully

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.788
it is because so many peaple use AI they are obsessed with it AI was not that popular before that is why there were more PTP forums there are also multiple spam and multiple accounts

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
it is because so many peaple use AI they are obsessed with it AI was not that popular before that is why there were more PTP forums there are also multiple spam and multiple accounts
That is another problem that so many forums has a lot of people do not know that the traffic that the forums get and watching of Google adsense advertisement is how they make money

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.788
That is another problem that so many forums has a lot of people do not know that the traffic that the forums get and watching of Google adsense advertisement is how they make money
indeed AI generated content is quite a big problem beer money forum reduced the pay because peaple were abusing the system by creating multiple accounts and using AI generated content
Post automatically merged:

A lot of the time, I find that pay-to-post sites tend to stop posting because they run out of funding to pay the members or they don't earn enough from monetization to be able to keep up paying for the activity that they can.

One of the common things I see a lot on pay-to-post forums is how people tend to post just for the sake of the incentive and not because they enjoy the forum and the community. This often results in things such as repeated posts with words changed or low-quality posts being made that do not help the forum and them staying monetized.

Pay-to-post forums can only thrive if those using them enjoy the forum and are active with good quality content.
the problem with PTP forums is that most peaple seek to make money and use chat gpt multiple accounts etc meanwhile on non paying thet have no good reason to use AI tools or multiple accounts they simply there because they want to have fun time

Last edited:

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
In order for those forum to keep on being sustainable and active, the rate at which they lay should be normal in order for it to keep running and not fade away like some other forums.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
The reasons are obvious, no more money, no more ads, no more sponsors because of spamming activities. Sponsores surely backout if sense spamming activities done in a forum. Other forums lack funding.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.788
I also think that some of those forums are even paying more than the money that they make and that does not make sense for any business that wants to be run successfully
I do not think so that any forum that lose money paying members are still here the owner not only needs to pay for members but also for modertatos etc there were more PTP forums in the past because the economy was better and users were not using AI generated content so much

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.133
It is hard to imagine and seeing many forums going down or stopping to pay or suspending pay to post or reducing the rewards and I hope RIF does not do that with us

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.788
It is hard to imagine and seeing many forums going down or stopping to pay or suspending pay to post or reducing the rewards and I hope RIF does not do that with us
yes I hope so RIF is one of the best forums and I do enjoy my time here I hope it won't go away anytime soon it is hard to earn but I also have fun so it is okey

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.133
Looking at Fecoms and how he started a new website and what I know is they are also paying the pending payments of trendri so its a good thing happening with us.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
There are many paid to st forum sites that stopped operating and the strong reason is being spammed by users. Many plagiarized their content. Another reason, site owners are busy and cannot anymore manage or the site is no longer gaining.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.713
There will be an increase in forums this year because google is planning to pay website owners on the basis of page views. Compared to blogs, visitors more time on forums.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am only on a couple of paid to post forums and the forums I am working are paying. However, I do not use forums just to make money, I am staff on multiple paid to post forums

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.140
As support to PTP forums we must click sometimes on site ads. Not every day but at least few times per months. Earnings from ads pay admin and us. If admin don't earn enough to cover all expenses, he will not run forum.

Ratine

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.981
l hope that was last year and it gone with all of its misfortunes. However it's my prayers that 2024 has come with it's abundant blessings and more paid to post site's would come up.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.252
Back in the olden days, the online forums were paying so much money. The most lucky people really benefited from that. Nowadays most of the forum sites don't pay and when it does very minimal that makes it unworthy.

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
I remember that time when paid to post forums discontinued payments, it was so disheartening for sure. I guess they were hit by the inflation that most of us were facing. I am glad that things are better now and most of those sites have resumed payments.

Back