Why many people are impoverished?

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I wonder why many people would be complaining of financial crisis. Many would hold dwindling economic situation as the reason why they are impoverished. They are not ready to accept their blame that their present poor conditions is as result of lifestyle they are living. Many are living lives that are more than their incomes. One particular lesson I learnt from businessmen is that you don't eat your seeds and expect to harvest. Many people eat their seeds and expect to harvest where they dot sow. We spend little incomes on luxurious goods like handsets, wristwatches, clothes etc while a businessman would spend same on investment and buys only essential goods.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some kind of mindsets people have impoverish them. someone who does not know how to make investment may actually not be able to achieve financial freedom.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Not all people that are poor was caused by their lifestyle. Some are due to unexpected misfortunes. Life is deep and complex , it comes with diverse afflictions. One of my friend was doing well until his wife gave birth to triplet once. Before then, he have two kids already. Now, tell me did he bargain for such misfortune

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$0.950
It varies from one country to another. There is only one thing that can cause such a situation. It cannot be denied that the economy is depressed that affects the locals.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.518
That's one of human's nature, we tend to blame others over the bad things we come across, we find it a lot easier to put the blame on others rather than accepting our faults.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
That's one of human's nature, we tend to blame others over the bad things we come across, we find it a lot easier to put the blame on others rather than accepting our faults.
This is a very bad act but I think a lot of people do not like to accept the fact that they are wrong. They do not like to be blamed

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.518
This is a very bad act but I think a lot of people do not like to accept the fact that they are wrong. They do not like to be blamed
Exactly, its a lot easier and much more comfortable for them when they put the blame on others instead of accepting they are wrong or at fault.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.350
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many reasons some people are impoverished. It may be due to job loss, unexpected incidents which require extra expenses. But there are also people who are impoverished because of their lifestyle. They spend more than they earn.

Back