LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Y
Probably, when you are working hard it is important you are in the right business. Because there are some businesses that does not have the ability to set your financially free even if you work hard.
Yes, that's right. It is significant to choose the right business so that it is profitable for you.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Passive income is so important because it means even when you are sleeping, spending time with friends and family, or taking a break on a family vacation you will always be earning something. It's something that once you are able to achieve the passive income you know you will be solid and financially stable, the hard work is getting that passive income coming in first.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Passive income is very important, for reasons that a person cannot always be active at work such as health problems or aging, so passive income is needed to meet future needs and desires.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
In my view passive income is very important as through this income we get somewhat more money as compared to some active work like we are working in PTP sites, and we are earning somewhat fixed amount from here, but if our earning is coming passively then it could be more than this money.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
In my view passive income is very important as through this income we get somewhat more money as compared to some active work like we are working in PTP sites, and we are earning somewhat fixed amount from here, but if our earning is coming passively then it could be more than this money.
That's true. Passive earnings can be much more than active earnings.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, sometimes passive income is not fixed and that is what makes it better than active income. If you're earning as a blogger for example the amount of money you make every month passively is not fixed.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree with you, Chibson. We must make sure that we will have some money to survive when we will not be able to work.
Yeah, that is why investing in the right ventures in this present time is important. We must try to invest in landed properties because they are the sureest way to make passive income.

Back