Why PTP is hard for newbies?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There were times that some guys ask me to give them links to make money online without investing there money and I have the some paid to post forum websites for them to start. But they all came back and said that they could not do it as it is hard for them.

So why has these people seeing it hard? when the only thing they need to do is to post what they know and ask questions on what they don't know.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.410
Raw Dex
$0.008
Comparing with doing online surveys which does not require any skills at all, posting on forums require you to write reasonably good English and you have to give some it some thoughts when posting a thread or a reply. You also need to be patient and persistent making money on PTP because their rate is relatively low.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.730
I don't think PTP sites are hard for newbies, I believe PTP sites are the easiest platforms to earn for newbies. That's because you do not need skills, except ability to write correctly.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I don't think its hard for Newbies because newbies can learn a lot from Pay to post forums and after learning can move towards well paying websites

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
the reason it may seem as if paid forums are hard for newbies is because they lack knowledge of online business generally. So they may not be able to contribute much.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
We don't have to worry about them they are just starting out so such is expected of them but It's not hard because newbies are not not used to it

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.205
Imo, ptp sites are not difficult for newbies but newbies are confused about the rules, and how to make good posts, therefore on the first day he joins everyone reads more about forums, rather than creating threads or posts.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We don't have to worry about them they are just starting out so such is expected of them but It's not hard because newbies are not not used to it
That's true, anyone who is starting something new will always find it difficult. As time goes on they will be able to learn and adjust accordingly.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.238
There were times that some guys ask me to give them links to make money online without investing there money and I have the some paid to post forum websites for them to start. But they all came back and said that they could not do it as it is hard for them.

So why has these people seeing it hard? when the only thing they need to do is to post what they know and ask questions on what they don't know.
I think it will only be hard for newbies who do not like to press phones all the time

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it will only be hard for newbies who do not like to press phones all the time
The funny part is that this newbies that you think that they do not like to press there phones always spend more time on the social medias like tiktok, Facebook and the rest more than we spend time making money online.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.238
The funny part is that this newbies that you think that they do not like to press there phones always spend more time on the social medias like tiktok, Facebook and the rest more than we spend time making money online.
Facebook is more popular and it has a lot of users so it is advisable to use Facebook instead of another social Media platform

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think a lot of newbies there major problem is lack of time and dedication to make money. Most of those social media websites can also be monetized.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Facebook is more popular and it has a lot of users so it is advisable to use Facebook instead of another social Media platform
They can use Facebook if they like. But what I am saying here is that most people that are lazy to post on forum websites to make money can spend much time on Facebook and other without getting paid

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They can use Facebook if they like. But what I am saying here is that most people that are lazy to post on forum websites to make money can spend much time on Facebook and other without getting paid
That is true but there are still people who use Facebook to make a lot of money for themselves. It is better for them to work on forums than stay on Facebook if they are not making money from it.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Pay to post is hard only if you want big money from it and otherwise its best for everyone and newbies should use these to learn about online earnings

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Pay to post is hard only if you want big money from it and otherwise its best for everyone and newbies should use these to learn about online earnings
Probably, paid to post forums is an avenue to learn other ways of making money for yourself on the internet. people should understand that it is not possible to make a lot of money every day from it.

Back