Why some people do not succeed in blogging

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's hard to say exactly why some people don't succeed in blogging since there are so many factors that can affect success. Some people may not have the time or resources to dedicate to their blog, while others may struggle to come up with content that resonates with their audience. Additionally, some people may also lack experience in marketing or digital advertising, which can be important for growing a blog.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$1.330
Raw Dex
$0.008
There are many factors behind it but major ones are the lack of unique/interesting topics/content and the lack of the right kind of promotion.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think lack of patience is the most important factor. Some people lack patience to wait for a process to complete and yield. Blogging might not pay for the first three years but you have to go ahead.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$1.330
Raw Dex
$0.008
I think a lack of patience is the most important factor. Some people lack the patience to wait for a process to complete and yield. Blogging might not pay for the first three years but you have to go ahead.

That's true one must have patience as blogs dont earn when you start them, it takes time, so we must have patience and should not quit it.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.135
It did not succeed because they are not active and updating their blogs. Besides, they did not increase their subscribers that made him or her a failure blogger.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.003
For some new bloggers, getting plenty of posts up quickly is a top priority. That makes sense, as studies have shown that bloggers who post 10 or more blog entries each month receive 2–5 times as much traffic as those that update less frequently. However, as a beginner blogger, you should prioritize quality above quantity. Instead of publishing subpar content every day, focus on producing one or three well-written blog pieces each week instead.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
Others lack patience, they want easy money and easy withdrawals. Writing a blog requires time and deep thought on how to develop your blog in such a way it will be paid and the site benefits from it through viewers.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.400
Lack of skill is the major reason why people fail with blogging. Blogging requires expert level skills in writing, search engine optimization as well as digital marketing. sadly, not all people are experts.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's why you don't get into anything without first of all learning the rudiments if it. In as much as I can write very well, I am sharpening my skills on SEO before I delve into blogging because that's the major reason some people fail in blogging.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I started a blog one time ago. I thought that blogging is just about writing. I wrote on my blog. For three months, no visitor came to read my articles. I now knee that there are other skills necessary for blogging.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Taking myself as an example, I had to give up on blogging because it wasn't giving me what I wanted. The income wasn't coming despite my efforts so I had to stop.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
When it comes to running a blog, many people feel it will be easy and all they have to do is upload some content to their blog and it will take off. This is the wrong mentality to have and whilst having a blog may seem like an easier option to make money online and even a passive income, there is a lot of work that has to go into it before you see any of that.

A lot of people tend to fail at running a blog because they have expectations of their blog being popular within a few days and they do not realize how much work they will have to put in.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yup many things can lead to failure when it comes to blogging many people seek quick money and fail also usually they lack of patience and effort and expect easy money meanwhile it's far from easy

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.513
Success in blogging requires alot of hard work and dedication. It requires Upfront money, patience and consistency. However it's something that you can't succeed over time . You must wait for a very long
Post automatically merged:

I think it's that most people don't have what it takes to succeed in the blogging venture. One needs to work out on the blog very hard and probably use much money to advertise and promote the blogsite for sometime before you can apply for the Google AdSense.

Last edited:

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Blogging is not something that you just start doing and expect to do well right from the start. It requires you to do research and learn it as a skill before you get started. With good skills, you can earn well from blogging.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.513
To succeed in blogging you have to have all what it takes to wait while working hard and in most time spending money for doing advertising and promotions for your blog.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Lack of focus or direction
Lack of effort or consistency
Poor writing
Lack of promotion
Not understanding the audience
logging requires hardwork and consistency , if these two are missing then it may not work out because at first you may not generate revenue but with time everything will be in place.
Post automatically merged:

Years back, people see bloggers earning and most people decided to go into blogging thinking its a get rich quick scheme and not knowing the consistent effort successful bloggers put in to build their blog to where it was.

Last edited:
Back